Anyone feel bad for Paige van Zandt?

She lost by armbar

Very few UFC level fighters still lose by armbar

I don’t feel bad for her

shawarma - 

She gave us that flying kick which was a nice highlight in a mostly unwatchable sector of MMA. 

I think Bec gave us that

nowaydo - Yes, FatBuddha!

I do feel bad for her, but I also realize PVZ has had DWTS lots of attention, sponsors and training opportunities.

Amanda hasn’t had same opportunities.

This is a good time for her to check herself.

It would be great to see her build herself back up.

The UFC knew what they were doing.

Ribas is a BEAST!

UFC has a playbook they often go by. 

When a fighter such as PVZ is on the last fight of her fight contract, it behooves the UFC to give her the toughest match up they can.  Bonus if it's a lesser known fighter to beat her. 

That's exactly what happened.  Ribas is on the same fight contract despite her stock going up right now, while Paige's stock goes down and now has to test her value coming off a loss to a rather unknown.  

not really

you know who the hungry ones are

you see them online and training is their life.  Its apparent. 

for PVZ, tits are her life.  Cant say I blame her, but she has become a lot more interested in non-fight aspects of fame and income and really, thats ok.  But you cant be both.  Not at the highest levels.  You gotta want it and you gotta work/suffer for it. 

She was sacrificed by the matchmaking gods so she can get paid paid in Bellator/onlyfans.

Cant belive the hate she gets. If you dont like the pictures she posts dont stalk her social media. 

She gained far more exposure and attention than her ability ever warranted. Save your sympathies for fighters like Roxy who spent most of their careers in an era where WMMA barely existed and there was no money in it, but they fought anyway for the love of the sport.

1 Like
Tomato Can - She gained far more exposure and attention than her ability ever warranted. Save your sympathies for fighters like Roxy who spent most of their careers in an era where WMMA barely existed and there was no money in it, but they fought anyway for the love of the sport.

Roxy also probably has half the athleticism of PVZ. PVZ is pretty darn athletic for WMMA. She started young and trained with elite men. I am surprised she couldn’t get further.

I did tbh. She looked so far out of her depth against Ribas

Taylor27 -

I did tbh. She looked so far out of her depth and Ribas

They set her up.

Page is an average greco rassler who scmrables well so they fed her to a judo BB with subs. Outcome was pretty much guaranteed unless she secured a KO from the outside. 

She can now go to Coker and get ABC to pay her 150k per fight for a DWTS logo on a titty.

No?

dangerboy12 - She lost by armbar

I don’t feel bad for her

Lol what? Arm bars are still a prevalent technique. This is one of the dumber comments I’ve heard

1 Like

I cant sleep night just thanking about it.  The poor girl who is forced to sell snake oil products for 30 secs everyday on IG just to afford an upper middle life>

TAPES -

I don’t feel bad for her

Lol what? Arm bars are still a prevalent technique. This is one of the dumber comments I’ve heard

Yeah ok, name all of the good active fighters who have lost by armbar in the last few years.

Hell name 1.

Where are the pics 

Terrible fight and fighter, firstly wmma should even be happening, next how the fuk the fight looked like, let amanda nunes and cyborg bang, their are half man, but normal woman just looks akward doing it

dangerboy12 -
TAPES -

I don’t feel bad for her

Yeah ok, name all of the good active fighters who have lost by armbar in the last few years.

Hell name 1.

Modern era active fighters that have been finished by Armbar in the UFC

Ray Borg

Ben Henderson

Minotauro

Gomi

Reis

Perry

Chiesa

Harris

Reis, Perry, Borg, Cheisa, Harris would be within the last few years, the others were within 7 or so I think.

I'm sure there are many more, those were just ones I came up with quickly.

Shes good looking, a nice girl and exciting to watch as a fighter, shes plucky and courageous. Is she good enough in this current climate to fight in the UFC? Yes but is she top 5? No not right now.

I hope she fights or does whatever and makes lots of money and had success she went though a lot of shit with her arm and never gave up.

Am I tired of seeing her husband naked? Yes lol

Id like to smell her butthole 

do you think she wants to be famous or a fighter? Just saying. The ufc has not taken anything from her. She was accepted a fight and she lost. The ufc didnt do anything to her