Anyone feel bad for Paige van Zandt?

Peruvian Necktiez -
Snakey89 -

Shes pretty much female Sage Northcutt. Pushed too early and too far based off her looks. Got an over inflated sense of her worth and gambled it. Unfortunately she lost. She will either need to take a pay cut and work on being a better fighter ( not a better Instagram influencer ) or move on to Bellator for more money, less competition , less accomplished fighter but more time to hit up Instagram

pay cut? Bellator will pay her x4 if not x10 her current salary lol 

I meant pay cut to stay in the UFC and grow as a fighter against harder competition. I then say or she could go to Bellator and keep riding her look but not grow as a fighter.

She's worth more to an org that is desperate for attention more than the UFC. For the UFC to pay her what say Bellator or ONE would pay her might be a Bret Hart situation where the WWE they realised by paying him an inflated figure it was going to raise the salary of everyone beneath him, which in the UFC's context would 90% of the female UFC roster.

Sports reporters usually compare the UFC to the big 4, but historically they're closer to the WWE in terms of how they do business. This is a situation where in the WWE she'd receive a big push, but the reality is she's at the level of a journeyman for MMA. I personally think she should go to the WWE, she's actually significantly bigger than Alexa Bliss who's been able to make it.

Isbt she more of an Instagrammer

CHiLLEN -

Both have great personalities. Paige is more atrractive, but ribas scrubs up alright. 

Don't feel sorry, she has made bank. Shes living the dream. 

Get your eyes checked kid! 

This is what makes me root for her as a fighter-

"“I’m sad about the way it went, but this is the first time in my entire career where, I get emotional after losses, and most times I’ll cry for like a week, but this fight, I only cried for like an hour after the loss,” she said. “For the first time in my life, I finally realized the losses definitely don’t define you.

“Maybe I did have to hit rock bottom. It’s just going to make my comeback story that much greater coming off a loss and an arm injury, and I have 10-plus years to fight and show off how good I am.”

“I don’t want to have surgery again. Before the fight, I had said I might need to have one more arm surgery to feel 100 percent, but even through this, I do feel 100 percent, and I’m hoping to sign a new fight promotion with somebody and fight this year if I can.”

“I want to fight as soon as possible. In my mind, I’m going to go ahead and delete that last fight and start over. I don’t know how long this negotiation stuff goes. I’m hoping quick, cause I definitely don’t have any injuries. I don’t even know if I got hit, so I’m ready to fight again.”"