Anyone following ADCC?

That’s exactly how I felt when I rolled with Izaak. Craig and the other guys let me work a little, used me as a technical roll to work on stuff they are doing…but Izaak saw a visiting brown belt his size and put it on me (as he should, not complaining even a little.) All cool guys. But after that first roll with Izaak, I went home, laid on my back on the floor and stared at the ceiling contemplating why I do jujitsu.

1 Like

Hoping Jay Rod makes a big splash there this year.

1 Like
1 Like

Jay Rod is really nice. His wrestling and RNC game is solid

1 Like

Worst clothing in the game lol

1 Like

Technique can be outworked and technique breaks down when you’re tired. Adcc also has weird rules you need to take advantage of.

1 Like

You say weird things. Everything breaks down when you’re tired.

1 Like

Shock horror. Tim Spriggs is out of ADCC

Not a big loss. Gordon would’ve tapped him.

1 Like

So he managed to duck Craig Jones, and still not even make it to ADCC. Great job Tim.

2 Likes

And get stripped of his WNO HW title

1 Like

Different weight class. Jones would have tapped him again though

Spriggs is such a clown. I hate TLI with a passion.

1 Like

Crazy to me that I the modern era of cancel culture that guy still exists.

If anyone deserves cancelling it’s him

1 Like

Oops, you’re right. Gordon is doing heavy and absolute.

I know they’ve been bickering, so it’ll happen if Spriggs will actually take the match.

Nicky’s BJJ is a thing of beauty. He makes it look so easy and relaxed

and he jus flows into his takedowns

2 Likes

Gordon just made a current nogi double gold world champ look like a helpless white belt out there. He wasn’t able to call his shot this time, but after complete domination for 25 minutes he finally decided to end the match.

1 Like

It’s amazing that Gordon is so good that he taps current nogi double gold champ with ease but people are surprised he didn’t get the smother choke he called out, haha.

1 Like

Wonder what Andre thought of Gordon’s performance last night.

Gordon reminds me of the Rickson mystique. Everyone says that Rickson played with them and submitted them with whatever he wanted even if they were multiple times world champs. I always thought it was bullshit and hype until Gordon Ryan. That guy plays with his opponents and taps them whenever and with whatever he wants. That was embarrassing for Marinho, but Gordon does that to everyone. What are you gonna do?

Andre brakes his knee/ankle/shoulder/elbow/neck just to not compete against Gordon at ADCC this year.

1 Like