Anyone have Guida beating Diego?

Ew0k187 - Diegos gonna fold the shit out of that blanket.

+1

"Clay tires out Diego with a relentless pace, and wins a split decision."

The Guida pace is one of the most over-hyped things in MMA. As much as Rogan and Goldie talk it up im still not buying it

Reggie Warren Jr -  Dave Chappeles Standups are the best...especially the one where he does the Sesame Street characters.  Half Baked is in my top five.  Along with a rarely talked about Comedy...See No Evil, Hear No Evil.  Richard Pryor is amazing in this movie.  And of Course Sacha Cohen is a genious.  I don't think anyone will come along in our life time and match his talent.

Oh man, See No Evil, Here No Evil is awesome.  Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor together is pure genius.  Another favorite of mine is Army of Darkness.  I think I watched that movie over 100 times when I was a teenager. 

There's so many great comedians out there.  Do you like Ron White?  That guy is pretty hilarious. 

I think Dave Chapelle is easily the greatest comedian of our generation.  Between the Chapelle show and his stand-ups I am not sure there is any one who could match him.

Have you seen the original "Ali G" series?  Best work of Cohens in my opinion.

I am hoping and praying (not that I really need to) that Guida gets crushed 3x over just to make up for his horrible hugging man-love sessions that were his last couple of fights.

His skills are no longer competitive so he now prefers to piggy back his opponent into a decision and it just ain't right!

DIEGO via 2 and a half rounds of brutal GnP finished with a sub of his choice. Guida sucks.

Guida beating Diego.....

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

supersonic - "Clay tires out Diego with a relentless pace, and wins a split decision."

The Guida pace is one of the most over-hyped things in MMA. As much as Rogan and Goldie talk it up im still not buying it

I have experienced his pace first hand in a training session, the dude is an animal.

Can't say Diego isn't one either, but Clay has an incredible pace. Believe me.

Guida is mma's version of Arturo Gatti. He always has exciting fights and pushes his opponents to the limit. I believe Clay's relentless pressure will be too much for Diego. Diego is not used to someone being in his face consistantly. Clay does not stop. He is always pushing the pace of the fight and works for better position. Diego will hurt Clay, but the Carpenter will keep coming. This is a fight fans fight. Clay wins a hard fought unanimous decision, and it again will be the fight of the night.

Ray Flores Announcer -  Guida is mma's version of Arturo Gatti. He always has exciting fights and pushes his opponents to the limit. I believe Clay's relentless pressure will be too much for Diego. Diego is not used to someone being in his face consistantly. Clay does not stop. He is always pushing the pace of the fight and works for better position. Diego will hurt Clay, but the Carpenter will keep coming. This is a fight fans fight. Clay wins a hard fought unanimous decision, and it again will be the fight of the night.

Yeah... it's REALLY exciting watching Guida lay all over his opponents for 3 rounds.

Like fireworks...

It took a world class lay n' prayer in Jon Fitch to eek out a decision win over Sanchez... Guida is no where near as capable as fitch. Sanchez wins this without a doubt.

you're wrong on this one my little friend. Guida will win unaminous decision.

Reggie Warren Jr -  I think this is a terrible matchup for Guida.  Diego has much better hands, much better Jiu-jitsu, and he would have to be the stronger wrestler.  Sanchez has great cardio and amazing scrambles when the fight hits the mat...

so HOW in the hell does Guida win this fight? 

"I think Dave Chapelle is easily the greatest comedian of our generation.  Between the Chapelle show and his stand-ups I am not sure there is any one who could match him."

Yeah, I agree with Chapelles stand up routines...but as a whole and pure laughter...I'm gonna have to go with Ali G and Borat.

You ever watch Earthquake vids on youtube?  That dude is a great standup and not very famous.  HIs bit on watching his wife have kids is amazing. 

Reggie Warren Jr - "I think Dave Chapelle is easily the greatest comedian of our generation.  Between the Chapelle show and his stand-ups I am not sure there is any one who could match him."

Yeah, I agree with Chapelles stand up routines...but as a whole and pure laughter...I'm gonna have to go with Ali G and Borat.

You ever watch Earthquake vids on youtube?  That dude is a great standup and not very famous.  HIs bit on watching his wife have kids is amazing. 

I've never seen Earthquake, I'm not much for youtube honestly but I'll give it a watch.

lol

Reggie Warren Jr -  ^^^  This is Reggie.  OMA is Reggie Sr.

apparently one of the judges had guida beating diego....

Druskee27 - 
Druskee27 - I think Sanchez will win dicision but it will be fun watching how Diego reacts to Clay"The Caveman"Guida's wild tazmanian devil fighting style

How right you are Druskee27. What a fun fight to watch as well. Diego reacted great what a classic! Your the man Druskee27

Creepy.