Anyone here ever broken a lateral epicondyle?

All of a sudden it just got really dusty in my living room... Phone Post

ouch, sucks she had to go through that!

Mike Russell -  Thanks, Jaybrone. Glad we have socialized healthcare here, or I might have needed to take out a second mortgage. 

Subsidised healthcare ftw.

Thanks again, everyone.

We're good, Cindy. Thanks for asking. Maybe people can help out someone whose family is in more dire circumstances, like Dan Miller.

http://fundafighter.com/fighters/dan-miller/

Nice to know there is help here if I ever need it, though.

Puppy therapy is working.

There is research showing the slowing effects of bone healing with NSAIDs and a lot of spine fusion patients are warned not to take them.

I think there's a whole lot more research showing that young children can almost grow a new arm. Basically they heal at astonishing rates. I'd say deal with the pain as best you can and let the healing rates of kids take care of the rest.

The xray you posted is of an adult arm. If your daughter's injury is identical, there's probably some risk of a growth plate injury. I'm sure your ortho doc is on top of it.

The first 48 hours are probably the worst. I think she'll start feeling much better soon.

Great check-up today and a new cast. Abby is off the morphine and the pain has decreased dramatically. Totally different kid this week. Thanks for all the well wishes. We appreciated the reassurance.

Awesome!!!

Sweet, good luck

Glad to see the smile. She is one tough kid.

Glad to see she's up and going again! Looks like she'll have a story to tell and some signatures to gather on that cast when school starts up again

OP is Gorilla Monsoon.

"lateral epicondyle"

Great to hear, Mike.