Anyone picking Jairzinho over Francis?

I Wouldn't be shocked

KickPunchr -
Flexo -
KirkBJJ -
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -

Lol no chance. Too old and stiff... heā€™s in there so Ngannou can hit him as hard as he can hit somebody. Itā€™ll be like that punching machine game.Ā 

Roz is younger tho?Ā 

Is he?!Ā Damn... ring years I guess then because he definitely doesnā€™t look it or move as well. Either way I stand corrected.Ā 

I was thinking the same thing then realized hes a year younger. He just comes off as old and slow haha. I try not to take the kickboxing pedigree too seriously, we've seen too many K1 strikers get worked by lesser strikers in a cage.Ā 

Flexo like from Futurama btw? Legit SN hahaha fuck yeahĀ 

Ahaha yea. I'm pretty sure I was on a Futurama bender at the point when I chose the name, I'm sure I had just watched the Flexo episode.Ā 

1 Like
Flexo -
KickPunchr -
Flexo -
KirkBJJ -
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -

Lol no chance. Too old and stiff... heā€™s in there so Ngannou can hit him as hard as he can hit somebody. Itā€™ll be like that punching machine game.Ā 

Roz is younger tho?Ā 

Is he?!Ā Damn... ring years I guess then because he definitely doesnā€™t look it or move as well. Either way I stand corrected.Ā 

I was thinking the same thing then realized hes a year younger. He just comes off as old and slow haha. I try not to take the kickboxing pedigree too seriously, we've seen too many K1 strikers get worked by lesser strikers in a cage.Ā 

Flexo like from Futurama btw? Legit SN hahaha fuck yeahĀ 

Ahaha yea. I'm pretty sure I was on a Futurama bender at the point when I chose the name, I'm sure I had just watched the Flexo episode.Ā 

Such a good show, and flexo is hilarious lmao.Ā 

Ā 

Happy fight day everyone! So fired up

KickPunchr -

Oh come on hahaha you fuckers, why are you downvoting. Because I called out Francis's resume? Bc I think Rozenstruik has an almost 50/50 chance?Ā 

Ā 

Explain to me how Iā€™m wrong, because Iā€™d like to knowĀ 

Why do you care about the down votes?

yomamafool -
KickPunchr -

Oh come on hahaha you fuckers, why are you downvoting. Because I called out Francis's resume? Bc I think Rozenstruik has an almost 50/50 chance?Ā 

Ā 

Explain to me how Iā€™m wrong, because Iā€™d like to knowĀ 

Why do you care about the down votes?

I didnā€™t/donā€™t really care if people donā€™t like what I say or disagree,Ā but I did/do want to know why because I felt my reasoning and analysis was very fair and accurate if that makes sense?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Charles Barkley -

I put some money on Jair because heā€™s an underdog. But no, I donā€™t think heā€™ll win.Ā 

Do you think he gets knocked out? Or loses a decisionĀ 

KirkBJJĀ -Ā 
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -

Roz is younger tho?Ā 

he is really comfortable in the pocketā€¦ for better or worse in this case. I donā€™t think itā€™s that he canā€™t move but he doesnā€™t feel like he needs to move much. he actually looks pretty nimble and quick for a heavyweight when he does move

1 Like
Colby Covid19ington -
KirkBJJĀ -Ā 
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -

Roz is younger tho?Ā 

he is really comfortable in the pocketā€¦ for better or worse in this case. I donā€™t think itā€™s that he canā€™t move but he doesnā€™t feel like he needs to move much. he actually looks pretty nimble and quick for a heavyweight when he does move

His weight is always over his center or balance too, which I think will protect him since most of francisā€™s knockouts are against somebody lunging in and getting away from striking fundamentalsĀ 

As much as somebody can be protected from Ngannou lmaoĀ 

Colby Covid19ington -
KirkBJJĀ -Ā 
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -

Roz is younger tho?Ā 

Manā€¦ you guys have successfully made me wonder why tf I was so confident with my pick lol Enjoy the fights fellas!!!Ā 

1 Like
KirkBJJ -
Colby Covid19ington -
KirkBJJĀ -Ā 
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -

Roz is younger tho?Ā 

Manā€¦ you guys have successfully made me wonder why tf I was so confident with my pick lol Enjoy the fights fellas!!!Ā 

Watch Ngannou just demo him hahaha, I canā€™t wait!Ā 

Ā 

A small part of me is worried itā€™s gonna be Ngannou Lewis 2 :/Ā 

1 Like
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -
Colby Covid19ington -
KirkBJJĀ -Ā 
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -

Roz is younger tho?Ā 

Watch Ngannou just demo him hahaha, I canā€™t wait!Ā 

Ā 

A small part of me is worried itā€™s gonna be Ngannou Lewis 2 :/Ā 

I mean I still think he will but you guys have cast some serious doubt inĀ me lol

And I had the exact same thought about Ngannou / Lewis 2 because all of a sudden I went from Jair being a showcase fight for Francis to being the most devastating destroyer the sport has ever seen so Francis might be super cautious. I donā€™t think itā€™ll happen though... you could tell that performance really embarrassed him and we havenā€™t seen anything like that since.Ā 

1 Like
KickPunchr -
Colby Covid19ington -
KirkBJJĀ -Ā 
KickPunchr -
KirkBJJ -

Roz is younger tho?Ā 

His weight is always over his center or balance too, which I think will protect him since most of francisā€™s knockouts are against somebody lunging in and getting away from striking fundamentalsĀ 

He looked slow as molasses against Reem, but Alistair was moving and moving and moving which Francis wonā€™t do or at least not as effectively.

This thing is about as pick em as it gets as well as possibly ending in 10 seconds or going 3 boring rounds.Ā  I think Rosenstrike is a bit more technical and will hurt Ngannou then stalk his way to a decision.

1 Like

Hahaha phewww, all my analysis meant nothing. There it is, I'm on the Ngannou train, he's truly a freak among freaks

Yikes.

1 Like
KickPunchr -

Hahaha phewww, all my analysis meant nothing. There it is, I'm on the Ngannou train, he's truly a freak among freaks

And Iā€™m not crazy for thinking that would happen lolĀ 

1 Like