Anyone picking Silva?

I have a feeling he's going to catch DC. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, first round KO. Well I'm hoping anyway Phone Post 3.0

If Rumble couldn't you think Anderson can? It's MMA so anything is possible but at this stage I think DC beats Andy 95/100 times Phone Post 3.0

Me.

Cormier: emotionally and physically drained after Jones dropping out and weight cut.

Anderson Silva: loose, relaxed, not overtrained, no injuries, nothing to lose, and no fucks given

Cormiers head might very well (and understandably) be all fucked up. Andy is always always fucking dangerous and if he goes all matrix striking like he showed in his fight with Bisping I can see him actually pulling it off.

Or DC takes out all the frustration from the Jones situation out on and Andy and destroys him..

either way I don't see this going to a decision.

Ozamataz Buckshank - If Rumble couldn't you think Anderson can? It's MMA so anything is possible but at this stage I think DC beats Andy 95/100 times Phone Post 3.0
Lol, you Rumble overraters are hilarious! Like he's anywhere close to Anderson. AJ has a round to KO someone else he's done.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Silva submit Cormier but gotta favour Daniel here Phone Post 3.0

Cormier will win if he has the right game plan I.e press Silva against the cage and ware him out for 25 minutes but if he decides to strike with him, Silva will put him away.

I believe cormier will fight smart and maybe get a late stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

People would be picking Silva just to hope they can gloat about it in the off chance he somehow wins.

Based off the last 2 years, the fact that he hasn't trained, and is outweighed by like 20 pounds against a strong wrestler, which has always ben his weakness.

It is a terrible pick.

It would without a doubt be the biggest win in his career. Nobody can pick him to win without it being a "hunch" or "gut feeling". DC is a nightmare opponent for him. 

Last minute fight, no pressure, I definitely think he's going to win.

i might take the odds i think he opened as a +400 underdog

Dreville79 -
Ozamataz Buckshank - If Rumble couldn't you think Anderson can? It's MMA so anything is possible but at this stage I think DC beats Andy 95/100 times Phone Post 3.0
Lol, you Rumble overraters are hilarious! Like he's anywhere close to Anderson. AJ has a round to KO someone else he's done.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Silva submit Cormier but gotta favour Daniel here Phone Post 3.0
I didn't mean the fight as a whole, I meant if DC can take a full power shot flush on the chin from Rumble and be fine, there's no way Andy is going to put him away. Phone Post 3.0

Would be worth throwing a few bucks on Silva. His cardio might be crap though so he needs to finish early. Then again DC has been through a rollercoaster of events and emotions so we'll have to see how that effects his performance.

I don't think the comparisons of Silva and Rumble are legit. Rumble hits harder, no doubt. He's nowhere near as skilled on the feet as Silva though. Rumble is flat footed and moves forward. Anderson is much more elusive, cuts angles, and is definitely faster. Anderson is also a high level black belt in jiu jitsu and doesn't have a gas tank issue. I think Anderson is a much more troublesome fight for DC than Rumble ever will be. Rumble and Vitor is a better comparison, survive the early onslaught and you're almost certain to win. Phone Post 3.0

No...and dammit, it hurts to admit that. But I will be pulling for him 110%

Those of you that have seen me post on here over the years know how much of an Anderson Silva fan I am. I have followed him throughout the majority of his career. From his ups ...and few downs in the early days, to mastering the art of fighting right in front of us. Love him or hate him...you tuned in to see what he was going to do to his next opponent. He has given us more fantastic knockouts then almost any other fighter ever. And I miss those days...
I do hope that Anderson can come out and give us one last glimmer of what was once perfection in the octagon. That matrix style that only he was capable of. As others have stated...there isn't a man on this planet the he can't knock out with the right shot. Maybe he catches DC, and maybe he doesn't... but I just hope it's a good one either way.

WAR SILVA!!!! ?? Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank -
Dreville79 -

I didn't mean the fight as a whole, I meant if DC can take a full power shot flush on the chin from Rumble and be fine, there's no way Andy is going to put him away. Phone Post 3.0
Hasn't DC been dropped in his last two fights? I think Anderson could for sure do it. I mean I'm not sure he will but I hope he does. Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes....sub off his back

I'm 95% sure he'll lose but 100% hope he wins. Phone Post 3.0

robopimp - I'm 95% sure he'll lose but 100% hope he wins. Phone Post 3.0

This.

Win, and ride off into the sunset.

Ozamataz Buckshank -
Dreville79 -

Unlike Rumble, Silva doesn't hit guys with just one at a time. Unlike Rumble, he's also dangerous past the first minute of the second round. Phone Post 3.0