Anyone still watch Glory Kickboxing?

I love kickboxing/muay thai, it's just so damn hard to follow.  What channels is Glory on these days?

get the pluto tv app its free and awesome has like 3 dedicated fight channels and glory events are always on one of them

Yes I do. But honestly, some rules are a bit of a problem... But there are usually good fights

UFC FIGHT PASS just picked up the entire GLORY offering - Prelims, Superfight Series and Main Card all on Fight Pass same night, one after another, plus entire GLORY archive

Liet - 

Yes I do. But honestly, some rules are a bit of a problem... But there are usually good fights

they don’t allow kicks to be caught and swept but i would actually like to see that

they dont allow clinch and i’m ok with that, but i would not say no to elbows

I used to watch it but then they changed where I could find it and now its an after thought

Loved it, quit watching it when they sold their soul, to be aired at 3:00am on ESPN 9, instead of Fightpass 

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

Loved it, quit watching it when they sold their soul, to be aired at 3:00am on ESPN 9, instead of Fightpass 

eh? they have moved FROM espn TO Fight Pass

SURE DO! 

Glory is ok- but I just watch the really Big fights bellator KB i watch the guys that came over from Glory. And top it off One Fc has a few gold Nuggets with Fairtex souwer holzken etc that you cant really miss out on! 

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - get the pluto tv app its free and awesome has like 3 dedicated fight channels and glory events are always on one of them

GLORY Kickboxing on Pluto TV

Came here to say this

Pluto also has 2 wrestling channels (one professional and one amateur IIRC), and other channels with martial arts content 

I love it but they get ZERO push and is impossible to know or rmeremem when it's on.

Fuckin ahame

It’s alright nowadays, seems like they’re slowing down in promotion though. Anyone know when and where Glory 65 is supposed to take place?

Bring back lion fight Muay Thai... enough kickboxing 

jacktripper -

Next card is Lion Fight 53 March 30th on CBS SN.

Thebonfirexm -

I love it but they get ZERO push and is impossible to know or rmeremem when it's on.

Fuckin ahame

How is it impossible, they have a web site, twitter and get promoted on Fight Pass all the time. Just go to social media or UFC.tv.

JimGunn -
jacktripper -

Next card is Lion Fight 53 March 30th on CBS SN.

Nice. Thanks!!

Holy shit I was just about to post this. I was wondering if Glory died. It’s not as popular as before as people can see but damn kickboxing looks really dead  

Yup get pluto, BTW anyone knows how to watch lion fights nowadays ?? 

CeDeR -

Yup get pluto, BTW anyone knows how to watch lion fights nowadays ?? 

Lionfight is on the CBS sports network