APEX AUDITIONS AND MMA CAMP A HIT

Nathan,

We train in a series of basements. Most of us have mini gyms, with mats and stuff in our homes and we rotate through them much to our families' delight.

Most of us also make it out to Rob Doley's class in Quispamsis on Thursday nights.

We are sifting through the final candidates and making a few offers this week.

I think Alex said within 2 weeks of the auditions, APEX would make an announcement.

TTT
Congratulations to the APEX crew and gang.
SS

Caddock I used to work out with Rob and Al B. I actually worked with both of them untill the left to go elsewhere. I'm actually coaching Rob's stepson in rugby(killer flanker).

Well with all that said I have some gear at my house for sparing that if you guys need let me know. Rob knows who I am and how to contact me. Do you workout with Corey Britt?

Carlos is so COOL!!!

Great guy, easy to talk to and an amazing teacher.

CARLOS "RONIN" NEWTON is da M A N !!!

TTT Carlos
TTT "Ronin"
TTT Newton

Shark out!

hey nathan if you got some gear, you and i should be sparring. you're just up the road from me and i'd love to get the hands going again. let me know

dub

Nathan

Al's is one of the basements we train in. I was there this afternoon for a couple hours. He still has an official class on Wed nights too. Send me an e-mail same username at gmail.com. Anyone that is interested in coming out, rolling, sparring etc.