Apparently Mayhem assaulted a reporter..

This dude aint gonna press charges he'll never hear the end of it here, and if he is half as "hard" as he claims to be than he probably will only use this footage to make a name for himself.

So after being pushed around and "assaulted" dude came back to shoot the shit for 10 more minutes?

Yeah, that is typical.

CRE - 
stlnl2 - 
CRE - 
stlnl2 - 
CRE - Legally Mayhem has no ground to stand on, it's an open/shut case of clear assault, doesn't mean filing charges is legit, but they would hold for sure. Pushing someone is actually assault I believe.

One problem though, if the guy was not supposed to be there, people can say he was trying to remove a trespasser. In most states you may use force up to and consistent with simple assault to remove a trespasser. He told the guy to leave, the guy didnt then he pushed him. I think Mayhem has alot to stand on, legally.

You're an idiot. Layzie has made numerous videos at that gym for Werdum/Babalu etc. he was surely welcome and invited .

Mayhem doesn't own the gym, therefore he has no legal ground to remove anyone for so called trespassing that never happened in the first place.

The law is you keep your hands to yourself, what Mayhem did was punch the hat off of his head, that IS ASSAULT.

Now what you're saying is you want to argue it in court, good luck buddy, what I am saying is that it's a bitch move to press charges b/c Mayhem would lose in court and has a record.

Despite you calling me an idiot, I have no idea who the guy getting removed from the gym was. No idea as to his level of welcome and simply gave the circumstances where he would be legally safe.

That said, record or not, simple assault is a misdemeanor, and in this case, no court in the land would bother with anything past a small fine. If the guy bothers to press charges I agree he is a bitch.

Apologies for not knowing the "mma press" who for the most part seem to be guys like you, who post on the internet alot, talk shit they shouldnt and dont really know too much about actual fighting. Are you press too?

No.

Seems you are missing your calling then.

hahaha wow, 209 is so G'd up. You tell one of them off and they try to press charges LOL embarrassing

LOL, what a surprise... talks & dresses like a wigger, ends 90% of his posts with something like "REPRESENT 209 BITCH" then gets lightly pushed around and verbally humiliated by Mayhem and wants to sue now.

It's funny. Mayhem challenges Jake to a rematch, and gets jumped, kicked in the head, and sucker punched for his trouble.

He knocks off Layzie's hat and charges are pressed.

Welcome to the 209... It's funny, because I asked my cousins from Cali about Stockton and what's so tough about it, they said it was just a broke ass factory town... nothing tough about it.

Pussies.

Layzie u lil slap d#ck Kr@cker get in here and clear this up....

This is ridiculous if true...Alligator mouth & parakeet ass....

Go get that tramp stamp tat, you earned it....

I'm amazed he could come into a gym and be allowed to annoy a pro fighter. Most places would not take kindly to such thing and at a good many others you would actually get assaulted assaulted not "assaulted".

CRE - 
stlnl2 - 
CRE - 
stlnl2 - 
CRE - 
stlnl2 - 
CRE - Legally Mayhem has no ground to stand on, it's an open/shut case of clear assault, doesn't mean filing charges is legit, but they would hold for sure. Pushing someone is actually assault I believe.

One problem though, if the guy was not supposed to be there, people can say he was trying to remove a trespasser. In most states you may use force up to and consistent with simple assault to remove a trespasser. He told the guy to leave, the guy didnt then he pushed him. I think Mayhem has alot to stand on, legally.

You're an idiot. Layzie has made numerous videos at that gym for Werdum/Babalu etc. he was surely welcome and invited .

Mayhem doesn't own the gym, therefore he has no legal ground to remove anyone for so called trespassing that never happened in the first place.

The law is you keep your hands to yourself, what Mayhem did was punch the hat off of his head, that IS ASSAULT.

Now what you're saying is you want to argue it in court, good luck buddy, what I am saying is that it's a bitch move to press charges b/c Mayhem would lose in court and has a record.

Despite you calling me an idiot, I have no idea who the guy getting removed from the gym was. No idea as to his level of welcome and simply gave the circumstances where he would be legally safe.

That said, record or not, simple assault is a misdemeanor, and in this case, no court in the land would bother with anything past a small fine. If the guy bothers to press charges I agree he is a bitch.

Apologies for not knowing the "mma press" who for the most part seem to be guys like you, who post on the internet alot, talk shit they shouldnt and dont really know too much about actual fighting. Are you press too?

No.

Seems you are missing your calling then.

Seems like I currently earn more than you did at 24 years of age, but that's just what it seems like. Who really knows? Ignored.

If you dont you are one broke bastard, since I was in the military at 24, and it was a long time ago.

Clipsburgh - Layzie is the one that constantly bad mouths Mayhem and trolls him on the fucking internet constantly.

Care to provide a few examples?

Layzie has always seemed to be one of the more positive Diaz fans IMO. He usually sticks to defending the Diaz's and refrains from shitting on their rivals. I would be interested to see all of this supposed shit talk he has been laying down.

Layzie looks pretty Skeezie

subbed

What a cowardly move from Layzie.

LOL @ Layzie: "we can mess around, and keep it in good fun."

!@#!#!#@#!

Lol yeah he looked so battered that he returned to talk. Technically call it whatever you want, pressing charges for that only further solidifies Mayhems point about them all being bitches.

Lol yeah he looked so battered that he returned to talk. Technically call it whatever you want, pressing charges for that only further solidifies Mayhems point about them all being bitches.

Clipsburgh - 
Strung56 - Clipsburgh, shut the fuck up with the "he was just there to troll" angle that you keep repeating. If you've ever seen any of his work, you would know that Layzie has been heavily involved with Kings MMA and Raphael Cordeiro's fighters.

From what I've seen from him, Layzie is a pretty stand-up guy, so pressing charges would seem uncharacteristic. I'll refrain from passing judgment until it's confirmed.

He apparently was just there to troll Mayhem that day.

Why would Mayhem go up to him if he was just standing there minding his own business? Layzie is the one that constantly bad mouths Mayhem and trolls him on the fucking internet constantly.

Im sooooooo sure he was there inocentely just minding his own business and Mayhem just came after him.

What gives you any indication of that being his reason for being there, other than the fact that it fits your troll agenda of trying to start shit?

Watch it again. Layzie was filling two people sparring when Mayhem comes over and knocks his hat off. He was probably filming another promotional video for the gym, and then someone told Mayhem who he was (which is why he said he's never been able to attach a screenname to a face).

Once again, everyone is free to have their opinion on how he reacted to Mayhem confronting him, but it seems a bit premature to be calling him a bitch since nobody has even confirmed whether or not he's pressing charges. This is all just based on a rumor.

CRE - If charges are filed some people need to leave the UG forever