Apparently Mayhem assaulted a reporter..

This guy Layzie is a bare faggot if he's even considered pressing charges.
Total fucking bitch move.

So 5 on 1 is cool but this "assault" just wont be tolerated? lol good stuff

damn i like layzie but come on man

jct71 - So 5 on 1 is cool but this "assault" just wont be tolerated? lol good stuff

I saw this thread and started making some calls. From what I got from significant people there that day, Layzie was shooting the opening of Kings gym with permission from Rafael Cordeiro. I also found out that by the door, after the footage stopped (edited), it got a little more aggressive. This is an interesting situation here. For some reason I do not think that Layzie is a bitch because of this video. When a 200# pro fighter of Jason's level is in your face after just shoving you around, very few would talk back to him under any circumstances. He is not a fighter nor a rep for Diaz. I am sure Diaz will come out and talk about the 185 comment. It is weird that they would actually post the vid because some might view it as evidence. It will be interesting to see what happens from here.

I would like to see this Diaz v Miller fight and have heard that during triathlon season Nick is always light. I am sure neither of these fighters is actually scared to fight anyone. That is what they do, fight other bad ass fighters.

It could be that they are both hyping the fight in such a great way as to MAKE Strikeforce HAVE to put the fight on at any cost and they would BOTH get VERY VERY paid! That must be it!

On a different note, how about them niners?

The SHOOT!

Legends - I saw this thread and started making some calls. From what I got from significant people there that day, Layzie was shooting the opening of Kings gym with permission from Rafael Cordeiro. I also found out that by the door, after the footage stopped (edited), it got a little more aggressive. This is an interesting situation here. For some reason I do not think that Layzie is a bitch because of this video. When a 200# pro fighter of Jason's level is in your face after just shoving you around, very few would talk back to him under any circumstances. He is not a fighter nor a rep for Diaz. I am sure Diaz will come out and talk about the 185 comment. It is weird that they would actually post the vid because some might view it as evidence. It will be interesting to see what happens from here.

I would like to see this Diaz v Miller fight and have heard that during triathlon season Nick is always light. I am sure neither of these fighters is actually scared to fight anyone. That is what they do, fight other bad ass fighters.

It could be that they are both hyping the fight in such a great way as to MAKE Strikeforce HAVE to put the fight on at any cost and they would BOTH get VERY VERY paid! That must be it!

The SHOOT!

so if it got "more aggressive" why would layzie decide to talk to mayhem? if you've just been assaulted i don't think you stick around and talk to the dude

I have no idea, only what I found out from the people I called. I was not there sooo, we will see who chimes in.

The SHOOT!

The video has obviously been edited.I suspect we don't actually know what went down. Miller has shown what a consumate professional he is.

Diaz has rightly or wrongly earned a reputation as a thug, but I dont recall him ever targeting a member of the public.

Legends - I saw this thread and started making some calls. From what I got from significant people there that day, Layzie was shooting the opening of Kings gym with permission from Rafael Cordeiro. I also found out that by the door, after the footage stopped (edited), it got a little more aggressive. This is an interesting situation here. For some reason I do not think that Layzie is a bitch because of this video. When a 200# pro fighter of Jason's level is in your face after just shoving you around, very few would talk back to him under any circumstances. He is not a fighter nor a rep for Diaz. I am sure Diaz will come out and talk about the 185 comment. It is weird that they would actually post the vid because some might view it as evidence. It will be interesting to see what happens from here.

The SHOOT!
Exact same story I heard and also that Mayhem punched Layzie in the back of the head, hence the pressing of charges.

The SHOOT!
Thank you for this good bit of information.

It'd be good to actually get some info from Layzie or Mayhem.

What does not add up for me is that, if Layzie hangs around Kings MMA as often as it appears, and Mayhem got his BB from Cordeiro, how is this the first time they have run into each other?

Sub'd Phone Post

mayhem had gloves on, i'm pretty sure it was one of those push punches to your friends head type stuff. 

Subbed Phone Post

Legends - 

t. I am sure neither of these fighters is actually scared to fight anyone. That is what they do, fight other bad ass fighters.

It could be that they are both hyping the fight in such a great way as to MAKE Strikeforce HAVE to put the fight on at any cost and they would BOTH get VERY VERY paid!  

These are some of the more intelligent words on this thread.

Most of the rest is pure entertainment.  Especially all the internet lawyering.

Would love to see this fight.  These guys are both masters in the cage, and masters at hyping a fight.

thats not street

Fuck that fag dude. He gave into HIS gym starting shit. He didnt hit him he tried to move him out.

then he let fuckin layzie in his gym and let him ask questions

2 faced bitch

Could someone post a link for the video? Thanks. Phone Post

It is funny how people do not read the full thread (I know it is hard to read soooo much) and just throw up a post.

The gym is King's MMA and is not Jason Miller's gym. Jason trains there often and just got his Black Belt from Rafael Cordeiro.

We have not heard from Layzie or Miller on here so until we do we have what we have.

Does anyone know what weight either guy is walking at right now?

The SHOOT!

alot of BITCHASSNESS going on in the 209!!! i'm a bigger Mahem fan because of it. they are both great fighters, would love to see the fight.