Apparently Mendes tried to pry open Conor's gash.

Lingererr Mann - 
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
Rumble Young Man Rumble - Takes time to point this out to reason as to why this can't be a fix. Lol, this shill.
He is a shill for pointing out a legitimate discussion issue? Cool story, bro. Phone Post 3.0
Calling that fight a fix has no legitimacy .

You along with op make the forum shittier Phone Post 3.0

OP wasn't calling it a fix. Try again.

Diesel67 -

If he cut himself on his glove tape, call time out and fix it.  If YOU caused the cut, RIP IT APART.

Not with your fingernails you fucking retard!

Dirty move! I couldn't figure out the warning until I saw this gif..that's just dirty and if it's not a rule it needs to be..that could end a fight! Phone Post 3.0

Makes sense why conor was calling to herb. Haters were laughing at conor like he was begging herb to stand them up but looked real relaxed and cool at the bottom. Chad's cheap move was the reason why conor was calling to herb.

Lost some respect for chad now, that was cheap and very desperate. After all the big talk of how he was going to steam roll conor he had to resort to dirty cheap tactics and look for the cheap way out by winning by a cut Phone Post 3.0

This is outrageous

There are some things you just don't do in an mma fight.  What's next, putting your hand over someone's mouth to make it difficult for them to breath?  Some people have no morals in a fist fight-Geez.

I caught this live. Was hoping for a Mendes beat down after I saw it. Didn't care who won prior to that bull shit Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er - 
Attila - 
Rumble Young Man Rumble - Takes time to point this out to reason as to why this can't be a fix. Lol, this shill.

This is pretty solid evidence against there being a fix (as if we really needed any). Then again irrational people aren't inclined to change their views when new, conflicting facts are presented.

Wait, I think I've got an angle for them. Mendes was already doing the "safest hard strike" from the top to make it look like Conor was in danger. (Some idiot seriously said this on here.) Only it wasn't enough to sell that Conor was in danger. So instead of concussing the golden goose Mendes tried to slyly open the wound up bigger to make it look worse without the risk of accidentally knocking him out. Man if so many people weren't sheep they would see how obvious it was.

Yep, that's the explanation they're left with. They could say "well, maybe I was wrong", but nah.

BrazillianFenceGrab -
perfectsoldier -
Chest Rockwell - If Conor was the one that did this the UG would lose its shit. Phone Post 3.0
My god this.

Because it's against Conor -

"Everyone does it so it's ok"

"Conor brought it on himself"

If it was the other way around -

"OMG the fight was fixed , Herb should e taken a point after the first one"

"Conor's dirty, he can't beat Chad fair and square"

"Rabble Rabble Rabble"

The amount of butthurt on here McG has caused is epic. Phone Post 3.0
Quoting this to expose the UG for the joke that it is. Phone Post 3.0
QFT. Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 

This is outrageous

There are some things you just don't do in an mma fight.  What's next, putting your hand over someone's mouth to make it difficult for them to breath?  Some people have no morals in a fist fight-Geez.

This is a really weak troll.

Hand over the mouth is legal.

Putting your fingers in a cut is expressly forbidden. It's one of the basic rules that took the sport away from being viewed as human cockfighting. It's as distasteful and unsportsmanlike as eye gouging, fish hooking, or groin shots.

I remember Dan Severn doing it to Oleg in their second fight. I always thought it was dirty.

I look at it like trying to get a doctor's stoppage off the cut. Seems like aiming to get a win off a technicality. Phone Post 3.0

ValeTudo 1 - Makes sense why conor was calling to herb. Haters were laughing at conor like he was begging herb to stand them up but looked real relaxed and cool at the bottom. Chad's cheap move was the reason why conor was calling to herb.

Lost some respect for chad now, that was cheap and very desperate. After all the big talk of how he was going to steam roll conor he had to resort to dirty cheap tactics and look for the cheap way out by winning by a cut Phone Post 3.0

Conor did say something to the ref about Mendes not improving position as well. I think about 2 minutes after that Mendes was TKO'd.

When Mark Kerr talks about digging his fingers in his opponents cuts to make worse, we all salivate. Now it's a "sport" so it's faked up. Wasn't NHB so much better? Phone Post 3.0

Wow I thought it was about finger in the eyes... That's pretty dirty... Phone Post 3.0

Cowardly maneuver. Literally.

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - When Mark Kerr talks about digging his fingers in his opponents cuts to make worse, we all salivate. Now it's a "sport" so it's faked up. Wasn't NHB so much better? Phone Post 3.0

A competition is built upon rules and limits. Kerr wasn't breaking rules when he went after Gurgel's cut.

Hardcharger -
D241 - 

This is outrageous

This is a really weak troll.

Hand over the mouth is legal.

Putting your fingers in a cut is expressly forbidden. It's one of the basic rules that took the sport away from being viewed as human cockfighting. It's as distasteful and unsportsmanlike as eye gouging, fish hooking, or groin shots.
Yea why don't we just allow biting too while we're at it! Phone Post 3.0

As with any rule violation, the problem with gouging a cut isn't that it is intrinsically bad. The problem is that it's against the rules. Hence, the opponent is not defending such an attack. Elbows are not intrinsically bad. But throwing one against an opponent who isn't defending them is another story.

Nasty shit, I hate seeing these guys get cut in fights and then see them walk around for the rest of their lives with battle scars. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - When Mark Kerr talks about digging his fingers in his opponents cuts to make worse, we all salivate. Now it's a "sport" so it's faked up. Wasn't NHB so much better? Phone Post 3.0
No,many of us don't. There are those who think Kerr represented everything wrong with early mma. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was illegal to cover the mouth of your opponent? I figured that was what mendes was doing. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to cover their mouth with your gloves. Phone Post 3.0

Cannot believe a point wasn't taken away with the amount of times Herb Dean warned him. This is what is mind boggling about the rules - it clearly states one thing and nothing about "warnings" or how many warnings and yet, fighters get away with murder without any repercussions.