Apparently Mendes tried to pry open Conor's gash.

Taz Styles -

Deadset cunt act, lost respect for Mendes Phone Post 3.0

Bad form, Mendes. Bad form. Phone Post 3.0

Mendes is a dirty fighter, that ain't a new thing, there was a reason Aldo delivered a coupla extra punches past the bell in the last fight. He takes shit back like a man though, and can't fault him, it's a fucking fight, if you can get away with it, do it Phone Post 3.0

Dirty but can't hate on Mendez too much. He could have done worse.

What is the rule for jamming your index finger in the eye like Bones? Phone Post 3.0

I read the title as Chad was hitting on Conor's girl during McGregor's post-fight media obligations. Phone Post 3.0

How did Herb see it and not deduct a point immediately?

Ripping open a cut with your fingers is an old dirty ass tactic from the old days of NHB. very dirty... Very unsportsmanlike. Mendes knew exactly what he was doing. He ignored herb dean for two reasons. 1- he was trying to get in Conor's head and 2- he wanted to open that cut up as much as possible to gain any advantage in the fight He could. Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Kept putting his fingers in his eye as well.

perfectsoldier - 
Chest Rockwell - If Conor was the one that did this the UG would lose its shit. Phone Post 3.0
My god this.

Because it's against Conor -

"Everyone does it so it's ok"

"Conor brought it on himself"

If it was the other way around -

"OMG the fight was fixed , Herb should e taken a point after the first one"

"Conor's dirty, he can't beat Chad fair and square"

"Rabble Rabble Rabble"

The amount of butthurt on here McG has caused is epic. Phone Post 3.0

100% Correct

It should have been a point deduction when he persisted after the second warning.

Looney Ronulan Paultard - What is the rule for jamming your index finger in the eye like Bones? Phone Post 3.0
Different fighter, different standards. GTFO! Phone Post 3.0

That's fucking nasty. I figured Herb was only warning him for jamming his fingers in Conor's eye, which is bad enough.

I don't have a problem with it, but I do with Mendes calling the Ref when Conor started to elbow him on "Top" of the head, not "back" of the head.

if your gona play a bit dirty you have to be able to take it as well.

Dillonpeterliam - I don't have a problem with it, but I do with Mendes calling the Ref when Conor started to elbow him on "Top" of the head, not "back" of the head.

That's not dirty, it's legal. Florian was the master of that. Gets you to think twice about lay and pray real quick. Phone Post 3.0

Looney Ronulan Paultard - What is the rule for jamming your index finger in the eye like Bones? Phone Post 3.0

4 x normal warnings,
2 x final warnings,
2 x no seriously, this is really the last warning
1 x extra serious warning while waving a finger at them
then
maybe
point deduction

duckhuntgangsta - 
Dillonpeterliam - I don't have a problem with it, but I do with Mendes calling the Ref when Conor started to elbow him on "Top" of the head, not "back" of the head.

That's not dirty, it's legal. Florian was the master of that. Gets you to think twice about lay and pray real quick. Phone Post 3.0

True, good example.

When I seen Mendes calling the ref, I was just like "C'mon, you just got warned about fingering the cut"

Yh saw this during the fight, quite disgusting. These things will keep happening until the refs start taking points away, the thing is they are already crucified publicly for every mistake so you can't blame them for being extra cautious of not trying to raise a shitstorm, but they are damned if they do damned if they don't. IMHO, he should've taken a point, if McG hadn't stopped him in the 2nd and he spent a round or two more on the ground that cut would look like a vag.

Change the rules for refs to HAVE to take a point, don't leave it to discretion, and we'll see less of this..might also see unjust points taken off...so where's the middleground?..Review the tape for every point taken I'd say (plenty of time to do this while taking the point away).

I guess that was his game plan lol Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
Rumble Young Man Rumble - Takes time to point this out to reason as to why this can't be a fix. Lol, this shill.
He is a shill for pointing out a legitimate discussion issue? Cool story, bro. Phone Post 3.0
Calling that fight a fix has no legitimacy .

You along with op make the forum shittier Phone Post 3.0