Apparently Starnes has an explanation...

that fight with Leben is looking like his shining moment though

my god this martyr of the jogging !

lol...

Why no response from ATT ?

He's not a terrible fighter though, he's just not A-Level. I don't care for his fights but it's not like he doesn't have skills.

The most logical deduction is to question his heart. He seems to give up way too easily when things aren't going his way.

He fucked up pretty bad at 83, but some people are saying they want him thrown out of the UFC and MMA altogether. Who cares what happens to him, it doesn't affect you in anyway. Personally I don't want to watch another Kalib fight because I don't feel he's exciting in anyway. However to go as far as to wish him banned from MMA ... lol I just don't care enough about the guy to get that upset.

I do care enough not to want to spend $50 to see a card with him on it.

Basically after the Kendall Grove fight where his rib was broken, UFC did NOT cover any medical bills even though it happened on the "work site". 

Hmm, if I break a rib for any reason, as a Canadian, I don't have any medical bills.

I'm going to have to call BS.

The only explanation I want to hear is how he will never fight again on PPV.

I call bull shit. No real fighter would put hang their pride out like that. Sounds like a lame excuse because he knows he is never coming back after a fight like that.

First of all he is full of it and secondly if he was telling the truth he should be banned from the sport in general for admittedly throwing a fight.

Either way he is an idiot.

"WOW! FIGHT EXCUSES HAVE DROPPED TO A NEW ALLTIME LOW!!!!"

exactly. it wasn't a worm or the yakuza, my bad performance was all a big joke! i'm laughing at YOU!!

I wonder what Kalib's next job will be now that he's blackballed himself with every promoter in the world?

There will always be some greedy, cheap promoter who will use him on a fight card. They brought back Mike Kyle didn't they...

^ yeah but Mike Kyle was at least exciting when he wasn't busy biting people

Kalib will be on Fight Network Radio tomorrow to explain his performance.

www.hardcoresportsradio.com @ 3:00 EST

That is bullshit. It doesn't matter if what he said is true or not, to go out in a fight that big and intentionally not do anything just to make your boss mad is just immature.

Kalib, please find a new career and stay far the fuck away from MMA.

there is nothing he can say that will make running away from a guy who's covering his face and doing that urkel punch thing ok

you are flat out not a fighter if you are running from someone who does that. i don't care if he had two broken hands, he could have kicked Nate if that's all he could do. or if he had 2 bad legs and 2 broken hands, he could have thrown an elbow

the guy didn't want to fight, that's all there was to it

Mikerussle, to be honest you shouldn't even let him on the show. He doesn't deserve any publicity at all anymore.

That gif is officially the strangest thing EVER in the history of fighting. I challlenge anyone to show me something weirder happening with 2 fighters. People landing in rings with a parchute doesn't count.

Looking at the gif gives the OP some plausability. When Nate is doing the above Kalib just kept backing away, that was the perfect oppurtunity to step in and hit him but for some reason continues to run, pure odd....