Are Dustin & Islam getting ready to announce their matchup

Islam is probably even better at striking and looks way stronger… like a true welterweight lol, inbreed juicer

2 Likes

Actually, I rooted for Conor in their last fight…

Then all the stuff came out about dustbins shady dealings with his “charity” and how much of a garbage human being he is out of the limelight and caneras

1 Like

6 Likes

Lol. Cause Conor is squeaky clean

1 Like

They are both horrible People

1 Like

Yawn

2 Likes

What’s this about him being a piece of shit?

He supposedly an asshole, according to many people that have trained with him.
And used his ''foundation" charity to write alot of things off for tax.

Makes out like he is a genuine nice guy , but ppl in the know , know he’s a complete and utter asshole with no morals

2 Likes

… welcome to America. We all cheat our taxes homie

4 Likes

I have just tipped off this guy to pay u a visit…

irs-wwf

And yes I know ppl do that with taxes, but him doing it with his “charity” is a real scumbag move, and proves he doesn’t give 2 shits about the charity or ‘helping’ people, he’s just in it for himself

3 Likes

#FakeNiceGuy

1 Like

He was at the APFC I was at tonight, he was a cool guy

1 Like

Irwin R Schyster was!

That’s cool, did you pass your condolences on to him with the recent passing of Virgil

I loved when he made a big deal about donating to Charles charity and he just took money from his charity to give…lol

2 Likes

That could be said about mosr charities.

But DustBin doing it makes it way worse…
Imo

Seems like that’s how they operate. They also made 110k donation from his charity to Justin Wren’s Fight For The Forgotten charity

1 Like

I liked it when Conor trolled DustBin and donated to Soirier’s rival Lafayette charity

3 Likes

You sure got a weird obsession with Dustin lmao always bringing him up every chance you get

Dustin is fighting Islam next; cry about it

2 Likes

Dustin Poirier > some jerk off on the internet that’s always hating on something/someone

2 Likes