Are Dustin & Islam getting ready to announce their matchup

Debatable

1 Like

Dustin has never been in a boring fight in his ufc career and heā€™s a pretty humble guy. Not sure how a mma fan couldnā€™t be a fan of his

The only time I thought he was a jerk was after the Hooker fight lol

1 Like

No one is arguing that lol. But Chandler, Holland and Yair are the same, doesnā€™t mean they deserve a title shot if they beat a top 15 guy.

I think most MMA fans want the number 1 guy to fight for the belt, and that isnā€™t DP.

It would be like if the best teams in baseball were the Dodgers and the White Sox but the MLB said, sorry White Sox, The Yankees are really nice and they have a team full of vets so weā€™ll give it to themā€¦maybe next time you guys can play in the WS.

1 Like

What happened?

He was talking shit to him immediately after the fight

2 weight bullies (Islam/Dustin) fighting each other.

I hope they both pop for steroids again

2 Likes

He is the goat

Fucker

1 Like

Our only hope is for our savior Colby to drop weight

2 Likes

Colby Vs Poirier , Iā€™d watchā€¦

And DustBin weighs way more than weight bully coward Dustin

1 Like

Be a good scrap. I think they really hate eachother. Colby needs to stop insulting peoples wives though, it is cringe and makes me like him less.

3 Likes

How generous of himā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve also donated to Justinā€™s Pygmay charityā€¦
I didnā€™t drop 110k tho

1 Like

That fight is dumb as fuck.

6 Likes

Full 155 Aloha Shorts with Power Max as well.

2 Likes

One of the weirdest situations the UFC has made. Kinda more ok with it since Justin lost, has Max done enough to trump Dustin? Maybe. Arman arguably lost to Charles. Islam already beat both Arman and Charles. Max prob is the most deserving however and didnā€™t take the damage we thought he would.

The question is with Islam and Topiria needing opponents, wtf they matched Justin and Max in the first place. Yes it gave us a legendary moment from Max but wtf do they do now?

Letā€™s goooooo DP

Cry about it babies :cry:

2 Likes

Believe itā€™s gonna be 302 and is Connor Chandler official for 303?

Everyone whoā€™s complaining about the fight is gonna be rooting for Dustin to win it which is the funny part lol

2 Likes