1 Like

Charles is never getting the belt back.

its happening now lena dunham GIF by Girls on HBO

1 Like

Shaking No Way GIF by Tokyo Cowboys

I will not go…

1 Like

These fits better :laughing:

Khabib Nurmagomedov says there is a "clearly developed plan" for Islam Makhachev to follow against Dustin Poirier, and hopes that Islam will finish Dustin in the 2nd or 3rd round:

"We have a great respect for Dustin, but on June 1st he is our opponent. We have a clearly… pic.twitter.com/cir2DPrUfi

— Championship Rounds (@ChampRDS) May 25, 2024

Dustin a drilling his guillotines daily

3 Likes

Most people that start charities do it for two reasons - to do good and for tax purposes. It can be both.

Dustin has done plenty of good with his charity and I’d be doing the same shit with taxes.

1 Like

Dustin does great things, his charity seems amazing. But he does have something about him that makes him seem like he could be cocky or a prick behind closed doors.

4 Likes

I could see why you would think that, and that’s most likely because he’s just a confident dude on camera when he’s talking about fighting and of course his alpha side will show in those moments. He basically also came from nothing.

But every real life non-fight related encounter that people online have had with him always point to the opposite. There’s also plenty of interviews of him regarding his charity work where he’s legit crying about the kids he helps and anybody with above a 10 IQ can tell he’s genuine about enjoying helping them and his community. It’s clear he’s a good dude, and some confidence or braggadocio here and there doesn’t stop that. I mean I guess if we start hearing about him raping new women once a year or see 5-10 new videos crop up every 6 months being high as a kite or assaulting people or women, or punching old men at the bar like certain other fighters then I might change my mind about him.

Here’s some comments about Dustin from the UFC subreddit:

And then here’s some about BoydBucky: