Are Dustin & Islam getting ready to announce their matchup

Get a fucking life dude.

Me or Volk?

Definitely not Volk.

2 Likes

Not interested in Dustin at this point. He has had multiple shots at a world title and hasnā€™t gotten it done.

Dustin is the same guy everytime out. Nothing has changed to convince me that he can handle Islam this time around.

At this point in time he is the top 5 gatekeeper. Do you belong in the top 5? Fight Dustin and find out. The blueprint is out there. Choke him.

1 Like

Odds reflect what you are saying;

He is Frank Trigg 2.0 at this point.

Of course hes gassing the guy up that knocked him out

Thisā€¦hes the new Donald Cerrone

Thats a dis. He is way better than Cerrone. Cerrone didnt even show up to the big fights. Just because Poirier has lost in his title fights, he wasnt run thru. He shows up each fight. His resume is levels above Cowboy.

Blueprint is just be Khabib or Charles eh? Yeah Islam will likely submit him but most fighters arent on that level.

The BSD fight was a perfect fight for Dustin though. Dustin may have been less concerned with jumping the gilly and giving up position against someone like BSD and most of all BSD just comes forward and leaves himself open. Islam is a very defensively sound guy. Its gonna be hard for Dustin to crack that.

Meh, true. I donā€™t think he is that hard to choke though. People like Gaetje, Connor and Michael Chandler have extremely poor fight IQ in my opinion. Come in doing the same thing and they are screwed if what they do well doesnā€™t work. They have no versatility.

Oh fuck yes I canā€™t wait for this

Full face-off between Dustin Poirier and Islam Makhachev with subtitles šŸ˜³

Dustin: ā€œDonā€™t get in my face like that. Be respectful.ā€

Islam: ā€œBrother, itā€™s notā€¦ in my country you donā€™t say [motherf***er]. Donā€™t say motherf***er to me, okay?ā€

šŸŽ„ #UFC302 Embedded #UFC #MMA pic.twitter.com/hWBinKG1aA

ā€” Championship Rounds (@ChampRDS) May 31, 2024

Yeah , well Ur not in Ur fucking country, so Dustin can say motherfucker u goatf*cker

I really pulling for Dustin here

1 Like

Islam ainā€™t losing with khabib in his corner

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Why donā€™t you go living in Dagestan then u traitor.

Dagestan is probably nicer than Michiganā€¦

1 Like

Arenā€™t you from the UK?

Correct

Traitor to Ur own kind

Bad move for Dustin. He will get finished.

1 Like

Dustin vs Colby next

2 Likes