are there any real coleman fans or

I LOVE MARK COLEMAN AND WANT HIM TO WIN WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!!! He seems like a great guy and family man.

I bet my house on coleman. You're welcome to visit me next week in any of my 3 new houses.

Coleman has a great shot in this fight...wrestlers are what gives Bonnar trouble and after how awful Bonnar looked coming back from injury I don't see how you could REALLY like his chances over anyone right now.

I'm not a Coleman fan but I'm on his bandwagon for this fight. Reason being, primarly, that it is an intriguing match up. Wrestler VS. "Brawler"

Plus, it may well be make it or break it for both of them. If Coleman loses, will he retire? If Bonnar is defeated, will he be cut from the UFC or forever on the undercard?

Again, it's a great match-up (as is evident by this weeks activity on this board)!

frontrowbrian -  ^^^
Coleman won't retire. He needs the money

Bonnar will never be cut. Dana said as much in the UFC 94 vlog after Bonnar lost to Jon Jones

First statement is prolly true. As for DW. He says a lot, but often with very little substance.

I'm serious enough to put $500 on Coleman whilst in Vegas. Rashad beat him with takedowns back when he had no standup game and had gassed in his earlier fights.

If Coleman can win the first 2 rounds, he'll get a split decision with takedowns as long as he survives the 3rd round where Bonnar is desperate.

The Jon Jones fight showed that Bonnar is still susceptive to takedowns. Coleman got out of Shogun's submission attempts, so that's enough for me to feel he won't get tapped by Boner