Are we being honeydicked? Kayla-Holm

Fuck womens MMA

7 Likes

I do, Mr white knight!!

3 Likes

This is one of the worst opinions I’ve seen here in a long time.

33 year old, 16-1 Kayla Harrison fighting 42 year old, 15-6 Holm is like CM Punk fighting Randy?

Never go full retard.

The fight will happen, Kayla will win.

2 Likes

marvel-avengers-finally

1 Like

She’s a beautiful woman, the stress of standing in the on Deck Circle before Olympic gold, adopting and raising her niece and nephew, and the pressure of knowing that one day I’m going to lick her butthole, are all factors that can contribute to crow’s feet and wrinkles. I think she’s perfectly imperfect and that butthole will be mine…

9 Likes

You’re an idiot! Plain and simple

one thing we can all agree on is that the air is gonna get the shit punched out of it

17 Likes

I don’t think she’s cutting a extra 10 pounds.

I realise that we are all conditioned to believe that it’s impossible for a female to actually loose muscle mass thanks to Cyborg’s relentless disinformation, but that’s what Kayla appears to have done.

If she misses weight later today please feel free to come back and call me names.

Go Holly.

2 Likes

Beautiful and feminine

3 Likes

But not stunning and brave like big mike
obongo's kayaking

3 Likes

Hut!
Hut!
Hut!

Holly’s lost more than she’s won since the Ronda fight. I’m expecting Kayla to win if the weight cut works out.

I think Holm can win this, being evasive and point fighting as she normally does. Harris been crushing cans her entire career until she fought Brazilian man.

I haven’t watched Harris enough. I just don’t think real highly of Holm

1 Like

And your a retarded cunt Ive slapped in the face with my cock evry time you open your mouth on here. Fuckin Palsey…

1 Like

Harrison looked pretty drained on scale. She made weight though.

Fried or bbq?

She looked sucked out for sure but she is still carrying a lot more muscle than some drama queens in the media said she would be when she signed with UFC. Wait until she rehydrates.

2 Likes