Are we being honeydicked? Kayla-Holm

Kayla’s judo is awesome and she has put in a lot of work into her MMA.

It’s interesting we are seeing her against someone who KO’d Rousey.

I’m hoping Kayla wins, the UFC needs new blood in the women’s division.

7 Likes

Here’s holly n Kayla weighing in

2 Likes

We talggin honey diggs daddy?

brendan schaub dance GIF by Barstool Sports

5 Likes

Let me get one thing straight, I detest wmma.

However this fight between these two women intrigues me

Two actual women’s athletes, and there are not many outside these 2 and Valentina.
The rest are out of shape and lack any physical attributes that you could call them athletes

4 Likes

The chick that beat the shit out of McKenzie Dern is of that cloth. Explosive as Nunes and Cyborg.

There’s a few rock stars but they are the exception. My favourite is actually Zhang Weili who is fighting on this card.

1 Like

There is nothing more that I like to see than Kayla come in and mature into a female wrecking machine. There’s definitely a job opening for that at 135, there are no dominant fighters at 135 right now. But do I think that’s what will happen? Not really. But I hope she’s just young. There’s been a lot of fighters where you stand back and say “wow I didn’t see that guy maturing into a world beater”… RDA comes to mind, Bisping comes to mind, Chael comes to mind. So who knows what’s going to happen.

The one thing I do fucking know is that I’m excited about this card in a way I haven’t been excited about MMA for a very long time. That is a STACKED fucking card.

2 Likes

I will do whatever i can to help make this come true.

For now, i am pushing emojis that suggest support.

Go get her @HYBRID_JON!

1 Like

She made it! Holly should have taken a playbook from Hendo and sent her food the night before. Lol!

Her face looked like James Irvin, but fuck it. She made!

Looking forward to her fight and some new blood in the division.

1 Like

Holly looked ready to cry at the final faceoffs. She’s not in this fight mentally already

I noticed that as well. I bet holly before the weigh ins but after seeing that i regret it.

I’m neutral on the matchup, but that Ronda fight was 7 years ago. It does seem to me a good way to throw shade on PFL. I think she’ll lose to Holly most likely.

But Holly managed to lose to that Silva girl and Miesha, she could easily find a way to lose to Kayla

Who?

it’s a bad day to be the air

1 Like

holy shit she made it… Good on her.
A lot of tranny haters wanted her to fail.

On the scales, she reminds me of wombat, an aussie rapper;

Holm has made an entire career out of the Rhona KO. She is average at best.

3 Likes

Her accuracy is listed as 40%. That seems way too high.

We knew she made it now but just saw this made me lol hard

7 Likes

Crushed Holly. Like a Gracie in Action VHS

8 Likes

Kayla looked to be 15-20lbs bigger.

Skill and outmuscled her

1 Like