Are you a fan of having the same walkout music?

I personally am, it's kind of like their theme. Guys like Anderson Silva, Michael Bisping, Jon Jones and Wanderlie in Pride all come to mind when I think of their theme. They for the most part come out to the same song every time. When you hear it, you know it's about to go down, it gets you hyped. Who else usually walks out to the same music and are you a fan of this? Phone Post 3.0

I hate Wands music but it's still cool just because it's his, Matt Hughes and Faber are 2 missing off your list, also I used to like Ricky Hatton coming out to blue moon Phone Post 3.0

Jim miller coming out to bad moon rising is a good one Phone Post 3.0

Song2 or fuck you Phone Post 3.0

I know he's not a huge superstar, but Matt Mitrione walks out to Lynyrd Skynyrd Simple Man and I love it. Phone Post 3.0

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg&feature=player_embedded

Matt Hughes

Fuck,this song gets me fired up,and I don`t even like country music.

MrNiceguy66 - I know he's not a huge superstar, but Matt Mitrione walks out to Lynyrd Skynyrd Simple Man and I love it. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Brown does also.

It doesn't matter, although every time it's dark and hell is hot for some reason I seem to get that look in my eye.

Also, I like the voice over sounds effects that Page puts on his intro. Phone Post 3.0

E ala E Phone Post 3.0

YASE Phone Post 3.0

Arturo Gatti.

Thumderstruck.

Fuck right. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -  //www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg&feature=player_embedded

Matt Hughes

Fuck,this song gets me fired up,and I don`t even like country music.

yeah same here....

was an exciting time when Hughes was on top and GSP was just coming into his own...

their second fight still has one of the best highlight reel Judo throws ever done in MMA imo

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfCEpLtwH-0

i love it. 

Malvert the Janitor - E ala E Phone Post 3.0
VU this and Hawaii '78 Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Yeah its pretty awesome. My favorite has always been Joe B with Stranglehold.

Does he still use it?

He still uses it,and Randy Couture came out to it one time also.

Nog coming out to Gimme Shelter

Rich Franklin coming out to For Those About To Rock We Salute You used to be awesome.

Nick Diaz using Deftones - Feteceira
Shoguns crazy techno house music. Phone Post 3.0

Haadogei - I am a fan of that.

UFC's massive efforts to bury the walkouts from most tv broadcasts, DVDs and replays is bizarre and annoying.

I liked Shinya Aoki's Baka Survivor song.
Definitely annoying but I'm pretty sure they'd have to pay a ton of licensing fees to replay the music. It's been like that for a long time. Old school ECW wrestling shows used real music then it was generic dubs when they replayed it. Phone Post 3.0

Wands sandstorm gets me excited everytime Phone Post 3.0

frankie edgar - kick in the door

"biggie *ba ba ba ba* this goes out to you" frankie starts running