Arianny Fires Back At Ronda Rousey Over Pay

OblongBox -

I will agree about working that ass off, visual proof

I wood work her ass off Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - I don't know exactly how much it is, but I know Ariany makes shit money. My gf and her are good friends, and my gf is a lawyer who looked over her contract. She said she was shocked at how bad they pay her
How bad they pay her?

I don't think she deserves all this extra pay. Women are always patting themselves on the back about how hard they work and how hard their jobs are.....even of they get paid to est ice cream. Phone Post 3.0

The idea of ring card girls is so archaic and silly. Should have been removed years ago.

I can see what rondas saying but that's not ariannys problem. What she gonna do not accept money? It's the ufc's problem she should be aiming it at them. And it's not like this reebok deal is gonna help those lower tier women fighters too. Ring girls will still get all their sponsors because theirs is about selling shit to other air heads over Instagram, like make up and diet shit. I'm sure arianny works hard in her own way but obviously not like a fighter would have too.

So ufc's the best ever organization and treats everyone great according to Ronda, but then their not because ring girls get paid more. Also rondas been quoted as saying she doesn't need the money she has a house and car already etc. Bet you she wouldn't say ' ok dana half my pay and let it trickle down to the lower women fighters so they get more, I don't need $?????? a fight.' Phone Post 3.0

Meee-Yow!

NukSooCow -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
NukSooCow -
RollHighAllDay - Please tell me how a model works her ass off? Phone Post 3.0
Hustling for gigs. Long hours on shoots. Constant public appearances. As much as it doesn't seem so, it's fucking hard. You're out of your element. Phone Post 3.0
My Sisters not really a model just puts up a video each week on YouTube and makes 20k per month.

If someone's at all marketable they can clean up without working hard. Phone Post 3.0
Um, but that's not what Arriany does, therefore the comparison is irrelevant. Being a traditional model, not a YouTube poster, is completely different. It's hard as hell. Phone Post 3.0
I thought she had a YouTube channel? Phone Post 3.0

HeIsTiredMike -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
NukSooCow -
Hustling for gigs. Long hours on shoots. Constant public appearances. As much as it doesn't seem so, it's fucking hard. You're out of your element. Phone Post 3.0
My Sisters not really a model just puts up a video each week on YouTube and makes 20k per month.

If someone's at all marketable they can clean up without working hard. Phone Post 3.0
What's her name?
I'm female btw. Just want to see if I can do it too, ha ha! Phone Post 3.0
Shit for 20k a month there's not a lot I won't do! Phone Post 3.0

MayhemMatthews -
HeIsTiredMike -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
NukSooCow -

What's her name?
I'm female btw. Just want to see if I can do it too, ha ha! Phone Post 3.0
Shit for 20k a month there's not a lot I won't do! Phone Post 3.0
Freelee Phone Post 3.0

Jenna Marbles was making 200k a month for a few years but she's slowed down somewhat. Phone Post 3.0

Hworang - Rhonda's a bitch.
She has no idea how much cock arianny had to suck to get to where she is today.
Couldn't have been easy.
Lol edit fail fren Phone Post 3.0

Good for Arianny. It always seemed like RR had a problem with the ring girls and has brought them up several times in an interview. Who gives a shit, they keep their body in shape and do their job. To me, doesn't matter if you're a pizza guy, janitor, whatever it is, if you do your job well you deserve whatever you get. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -
Ramsey -
OblongBox -

Nothing wrong with that unless you be a homo. Phone Post 3.0
I prefer my women not to have the ass of a 12 year old boy. Phone Post 3.0
You'd rather them have asses of a fifteen year old boy right? Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - 
BackOffWarchild - 
ocbadapple - I don't know exactly how much it is, but I know Ariany makes shit money. My gf and her are good friends, and my gf is a lawyer who looked over her contract. She said she was shocked at how bad they pay her

Shit money?  Are we talking about the UFC or....?

Im guessing 1K or less per event

The UFC doesn't pay well

They have a monopoly

in Boxing, something like 80% of the revenue goes to the fighters. In the UFC its 5% or less.

they pay shit
give u 4 horrible tickets
limit your sponsors
pay for only 1 cornerman travel . and u have to share that room with him

2nd and 3rd cornermen, u pay their travel and room and expenses

then they own your image and likeness FOREVER

why do u think I refused to fight for them

they begged me to do TUF, two seasons

$1k or less per event? The ringside physicians don't make close to $1k per event (that's for weigh ins AND the fight night!).

OblongBox - 

Very nice!

Women fighters should be paid $0 and left off cards. Boring as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Probably a million hotter girls willing to be a ring card girl for free. Fuck some of them would probably pay to do it. Phone Post 3.0

Super fight !

seriusly honda rousey v all the ring girls Thats what you do dana, THATS the next step

Tender Branson AKA Tendo - The idea of ring card girls is so archaic and silly. Should have been removed years ago.
I agree. Phone Post 3.0

Dr Schopenhauer - facts are facts and Ronda can say what she wants but we as males value the beautiful females more than the fighting females. I hate to be a dick but I could care less if I ever see two females fight again but I definitely want to see as many hot girls as possible.

most of the women fights are so entertaining i actually welcome them on cards and get excited when there announced especially joanna ufc (thats my google search for her) its electric and a "breathe of fresh air"

as far as ring girls go the only one i care about is that blonde brazillian with the actual ass dam pics please

point312 - I don't think Rhonda's comment was aimed at her... Is it possible she took it out of context? Phone Post 3.0

The way Arianny fired back at her, you would RR said something directly to her.

There is either some mutual hatred between the two or Arianny is pretty sensitive about the subject.

Agree with RR.