Arianny Fires Back At Ronda Rousey Over Pay

Stay in your lane- Brendan Schaub. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait to hear Ronda's response...maybe she will slap Arianny at the weigh-ins!

Shy Guy -

Arianny should close her mouth. She holds up cards for a living.

Ronda wasn't disrespectful to her or any of the ring card girls. All she said was that they shouldn't make more than the fighters, which is 100% correct. I am guessing Ronda has either heard what they make or has a ballpark idea and I would be willing they make more than a lot of the fighters under contract. Especially considering some of them are making 8/8 or 10/10 and are begging for fights.

Arianny probably would have been better off ignoring the comment. On the other hand, Rousey's opinion on anything is roughly as valuable to me as a card girl's opinion.

But really, what's the point? I'm sure some veteran octagon girls are paid well while newer ones make considerably less. Would Rhonda have the Ariannys (veterans) fork over some cash to subsidize lower tier fighters? Rhonda makes more than all of them. Maybe she should give some of her purse to the underlings. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know exactly how much it is, but I know Ariany makes shit money. My gf and her are good friends, and my gf is a lawyer who looked over her contract. She said she was shocked at how bad they pay her

ocbadapple - I don't know exactly how much it is, but I know Ariany makes shit money. My gf and her are good friends, and my gf is a lawyer who looked over her contract. She said she was shocked at how bad they pay her
Interesting if true. Though I have a feeling that her version of shit money is a lot different than my version of shit money. Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - I don't know exactly how much it is, but I know Ariany makes shit money. My gf and her are good friends, and my gf is a lawyer who looked over her contract. She said she was shocked at how bad they pay her

yeah, but the late-night Twitter bonuses more than make up for the official pay...

ocbadapple - I don't know exactly how much it is, but I know Ariany makes shit money. My gf and her are good friends, and my gf is a lawyer who looked over her contract. She said she was shocked at how bad they pay her

Shit money?  Are we talking about the UFC or....?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

if a ring girl is paid $1 on fight night, she is overpaid.

BackOffWarchild - 

Im guessing 1K or less per event

The UFC doesn't pay well

They have a monopoly

in Boxing, something like 80% of the revenue goes to the fighters. In the UFC its 5% or less.

they pay shit
give u 4 horrible tickets
limit your sponsors
pay for only 1 cornerman travel . and u have to share that room with him

2nd and 3rd cornermen, u pay their travel and room and expenses

then they own your image and likeness FOREVER

why do u think I refused to fight for them

they begged me to do TUF, two seasons

Eskoe1 - Ronda is coming off as a bully imo. Phone Post 3.0

Millionaire fighter picking on ring girls...

RKing85 - I've said it before and I'll say it again.

if a ring girl is paid $1 on fight night, she is overpaid.

I mean, they have to show up and do something, so it is work and they should be paid

Typical woman starting bullshit with another IMO. I guess this is better than reading about failed ped tests tho.

...maybe Ronda is juicing and its making her a bully? Phone Post 3.0

let them bang

OblongBox -

I will agree about working that ass off, visual proof

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

FC should just get Arianny to train and make the money fight

Im happy to console Brittney and Arianny in this trying time Phone Post 3.0

RollHighAllDay - Please tell me how a model works her ass off? Phone Post 3.0
Hustling for gigs. Long hours on shoots. Constant public appearances. As much as it doesn't seem so, it's fucking hard. You're out of your element. Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple -
BackOffWarchild - 

Im guessing 1K or less per event

The UFC doesn't pay well

They have a monopoly

in Boxing, something like 80% of the revenue goes to the fighters. In the UFC its 5% or less.

they pay shit
give u 4 horrible tickets
limit your sponsors
pay for only 1 cornerman travel . and u have to share that room with him

2nd and 3rd cornermen, u pay their travel and room and expenses

then they own your image and likeness FORVER

why do u think I refused to fight for them

they begged me to do TUF, two seasons
Good for you for sticking to your guns Erik. That's some disgraceful figures there. Phone Post 3.0

NukSooCow -
Hustling for gigs. Long hours on shoots. Constant public appearances. As much as it doesn't seem so, it's fucking hard. You're out of your element. Phone Post 3.0
My Sisters not really a model just puts up a video each week on YouTube and makes 20k per month.

If someone's at all marketable they can clean up without working hard. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
NukSooCow -
My Sisters not really a model just puts up a video each week on YouTube and makes 20k per month.

If someone's at all marketable they can clean up without working hard. Phone Post 3.0
Um, but that's not what Arriany does, therefore the comparison is irrelevant. Being a traditional model, not a YouTube poster, is completely different. It's hard as hell. Phone Post 3.0