Ariel Helwani ESPN contract ends next month, will he resign?

Hello Ariel, good luck on your contract negotiations.

1 Like

Well the other one who was banned early was Josh Gross, for leaking the results of an early Ultimate Fighter. I think the Comeback season, if I remember rightly.

Not sure of Loretta Hunt actually got banned, but she took a hell of a beating anyway lol!

So Josh Gross, Loretta, Ariel, Steve Cofield.

Remember the other early guys, whatever happened to Mike Straka? Dave Farra? Larry Pepe? Maggie Hendricks?

Oh I remember that guy, didn’t he leak the results on here or sherdog? I only got far back as the latter end of Cowfield haha I can’t claim OG status

2 Likes

Damn, you nailed it with this post, ESPECIALLY the foreign guy who is ALWAYS there to ask some fucking retarded, inane, awkward question that makes no sense whatsoever. It happens EVERY TIME.

1 Like

Haha It’s always something like, “Hi, um looked good, will we see the UFC in <a place 14 people live with no internet> This year?”

With Dana looking confused, um didn’t he just lose?

Or dude just asking the last exact same question.

I think they dump Ariel.

2 Likes

Lol I think Dana kind of scared Cofield away.

I still think this is one of the best Dana interviews I’ve ever heard.

First watch live I literally laughed my ass off…

3 Likes

lol - some dude with fro! (Ben askren.)

1 Like

Yeah he leaked the finalists for TUF season 4 “the comeback”

I accidentally clicked on the spoiler on here but I scrolled past the names very quickly and basically avoided the internet that entire season. TUF 4 was awesome.

1 Like

^^ lol at the dana video ’ you in the media, you are all terrified of being called a nuthugger’! lol

1 Like

“Re-sign” if staying, “resign” if leaving.

1 Like

I actually really respect the fact Ariel has been able to entrench himself in the position he has within the MMA community given the fact he is the most annoying pussy on the planet. Seriously. Think about the probability of that working out the way it has. He’s had to really bust his ass. So hats off to him.
But he’s the most annoying pussy on the planet and I hope he goes away. All the way.

3 Likes

That Straka was annoying af. One of the worst to come along the MMA beat.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

joo

In his defense, he lives in NYC. That’s about 280 to 300k with taxes. Add in possibly the highest cost of living in the US. That brings it down to be about 150k.