Ariel Helwani ESPN contract ends next month, will he resign?

He went all bigger than the UFC and essentially dicked himself out of it, got lucky with ESPN and now it’s obvious he wants to be the guy in Basketball.

John Morgan is worth more to ESPN due to having the first question and pressers.

3 Likes

@138

3 Likes

Agreed 100%

9 Likes

Which is zero if nobody is willing to pay you.

5 Likes

Is there a reason this happens?

He is always the first person there and tries to ask relevant questions, doesn’t bait people to talk shit, and generally seems to be a decent human being.

2 Likes

I’d like to know as well. it’s like he has dirt on Dana or something lol

2 Likes

I think because he never asks stupid questions.

For a while the is always people that will ask what’s the next fight to make and when and what date, even though the fight ended 15 mins prior or just ask about retired fighters or Conor or if the ufc will ever go to some city and not actually ask about the fights that happend or ask anything relevant

Or the foreign guy who didn’t even watch the fights repeating questions or asking stuff which makes no sense.

3 Likes

Who’s dick is JM suckin

It helps that Morgan rarely asks any hardball questions, just the first ones…

1 Like

When John morgan was a lightweight

4 Likes

The best chin in the game
images (1)

5 Likes

500K is great. What’s he complaining about.

5 Likes

He thinks he’s gonna be thee Basketball guy next

Half a mil for never going to the ufc events anymore and doing a podcast with DC, sign me up

2 Likes

Question…
When was the last time Ariel was at a UFC event in person
Was it pre pandemic

3 Likes

I think he stopped going for a while then was at Conor Cowboy then that was it.

2 Likes

I can respect that…thats awesome really

Ariel is such a fuckin tool

I agree he wants TMZ Sports or some NBA gig

I hope he overplays his hand

He was a legit journo at the start…but since the MMA Hour blew up he’s been unbearable

1 Like

Legit lol

1 Like

He really could of fixed the Dana thing if he went to Dana when he had the Brock scoop and said, give us the story and content, il set it up and only drop it after the promo, win for both.

1 Like

agreed