Ariel Helwani facts for idiots

Frustrating situation, not seeing how this is actionable in court unless there was some behavior on either side that was in violation of some agreement between the parties (non disclosure, confidentiality agreement) or criminal conduct (misappropriation, corporate espionage). From what I've heard so far, I don't see how the UFC is under any legal obligation to issue a press credential or even allow him to attend events, they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone... Phone Post 3.0

While I agree with most of O.P.'s talking points, the use of the word "retarded" makes you come off like a tool.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to put down people with developmental disabilities?

a reporter cant be made to verify stories or else it wont be real reporting. Phone Post 3.0

facts are facts

LilAspieBastard -

While I agree with most of O.P.'s talking points, the use of the word "retarded" makes you come off like a tool.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to put down people with developmental disabilities?

Retards gonna retard bro. Has nothing to do with mentally handicapped people. Has all to do with the retards on this site. Phone Post 3.0

LilAspieBastard -

your agreeance but inability to handle the temprement of average forum members makes you come off as a tool bag, and because of such you will be voted down.

OP is a faggot. FACT Phone Post 3.0

AnotherDecision -
LilAspieBastard -

your agreeance but inability to handle the temprement of average forum members makes you come off as a tool bag, and because of such you will be voted down.

Oh heavens, a vote down. You must have a really big dick...

in your mouth.