Arlovski chin surgery?!?!

Todd Duffee - 
jay1220 - Duffee vs Roy Nelson

i want to see that fight

probably never we train together

He tools you everyday in training doesent he.

Too bad you ain't fighting Buentello this weekend. 107 is the first UFC I get to attend live, and I figured your fight would've ended in a standing KO one way or the other.

I am now a Todd Duffee fan.

Thanks Todd!

I used to think Todd Duffee was a prick, but after reading these posts that guy is pretty awesome. I am officially a fan now! 

This is a jawline

Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - Don't worry Todd, I don't hate you. I'm very happy with my lot in life so you can type whatever insults you want. To be honest I'm just having fun during commercials of "Jersey Shore."

its the internet i tried my had at being a jackass apparently im not bad at it.....shake hands?

As long as you don't crush my "twerp" hand, lol.

Todd Duffee - 
grachuss - When are you gunna' fight Kimbo?

when u quit being a fagoot

Never was a big Duffee fan, now i know why i never will be.  What is there to prove here.  paul probably would have scored a 6 sec knockout.

Wow, I am starting to become a fan of Duffee. You are one funny mofo, Todd.

Do you think Houston took a dive? Could he been just gun shy? Why make it that painfully long to watch if he was going to let him win anyways?

LuckyScars5 - 
Todd Duffee - 
grachuss - When are you gunna' fight Kimbo?

when u quit being a fagoot

Never was a big Duffee fan, now i know why i never will be.  What is there to prove here.  paul probably would have scored a 6 stec knockout.

720 - Wow, I am starting to become a fan of Duffee. You are one funny mofo, Todd.

Do you think Houston took a dive? Could he been just gun shy? Why make it that painfully long to watch if he was going to let him win anyways?

who knows man i was just talking shit...he may have been sick...he may of had some serious personal issues going on in his life...he may have been injured...he may of had some crazy game plan we dont know about...it just wasn't his night mentally and he didn't fight to his ability it happens to everyone

Mr. T. Jameson -  pro fighters posting drunk rarely win fans...

threestars35 - 

says who? i am now a duff-man fan.

How did it feel to break Frye's record in the ufc?

BigSleep - 
threestars35 - 

says who? i am now a duff-man fan.

really?

holy shit. so many butt hurt lesnar fans.

god damn.the guy is just trying to start a discussion and all you queers have to ride his nuts in some way. I've been lurking this place for a few years but god damn this is sad.

I'm not white knighting todd but jesus christ this is fucking weird

ironjosh -  holy shit. so many butt hurt lesnar fans.

god damn.the guy is just trying to start a discussion and all you queers have to ride his nuts in some way. I've been lurking this place for a few years but god damn this is sad.

I'm not white knighting todd but jesus christ this is fucking weird

agreed. 

crazydave - 
Todd Duffee - 
jay1220 - Duffee vs Roy Nelson

i want to see that fight

probably never we train together

He tools you everyday in training doesent he.

no we never did ne thing past a lil wrestling and sparring not sure how much better he is than me on the ground but i imagine he would b to a certan extent

Duffee vs Zuluzinho. Lets see it Zuffa

Tried to find some info on chin/nerve removal, couldnt find anything. Asked my pops (he is a Dr.) he said for plastic surgery issues , but its very dangerous to do anything with nerves in the face.