Arlovski chin surgery?!?!

Todd, what is the opposite of Christopher Reeves? Christopher Walken. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Twostep - 
Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - 
Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - AA and Fedor.

I don't have a problem with it, just saying. And it's not balls bro, just a fan opinion.

exactly a "fans opinoin" you heard quick unfinished statements on a tv show....i sure as fuck have more respect for those two than i did your mom last week

LOL, did you seriously just use a "your mom" line? Are you Wilmer Valderrama?
it was more of a pun on my shit talking skills as u can see with the first line im more to the point.....and since i spend my time training and don't own a tv im not sure who wilmer Valderrama but if he doesnt talk shit and just punches people we are probably alot alike

ps serious question you're fat arent you?

No, I'm the other sterotype, short and skinny.

yeah you guys always hate me i cant really blame you...i mean if you were fat i wouldn't feel bad you can change that but since you are short and skinny i just want to apologize and offer my deep condolences...but i didnt talk shit about fedor or arlovski you short twerp

look at this thread posted from 2006 talking about how Arlovski should get chin surgery.

http://forums.mmanews.com/general-mma-forum/3285-andrei-arlovski-surgery-will-make-him-invincible.html

i can't believe no one is coming to explain this nerve bundle operation to me

Exiive - look at this thread posted from 2006 talking about how Arlovski should get chin surgery.

http://forums.mmanews.com/general-mma-forum/3285-andrei-arlovski-surgery-will-make-him-invincible.html

well he clearly did 

So youre saying he got a nerve bundle removed from his chin?

He got his "button" removed? hahaha

Todd do you still got news from ATT? If so did Lashley still trains and how's Alves is doing?

Todd, just went to the dollar movies with cale, we went to see zombie-land, right before the film starts, Cale gets up and says, "I want to see couples retreat" and walks into the next theater. True story

thoughts?

Sup Todd, congrads on recent success and wish you the best. glad to see you doing your thing.

Patrick from ATT Boca

Is Todd Duffee e-fighting with a self-proclaimed short and skinny guy over the internet?

Not hatin...just found that funny. At least you'll win one fight you wanted this week.

Don't worry Todd, I don't hate you. I'm very happy with my lot in life so you can type whatever insults you want. To be honest I'm just having fun during commercials of "Jersey Shore."

AC Slater - Is Todd Duffee e-fighting with a self-proclaimed short and skinny guy over the internet?

Not hatin...just found that funny. At least you'll win one fight you wanted this week.

LMAO, just like high school.

GardnerD - Todd, just went to the dollar movies with cale, we went to see zombie-land, right before the film starts, Cale gets up and says, "I want to see couples retreat" and walks into the next theater. True story

thoughts?

damnit....

oh man

i will comment on this after his boxing match

AC Slater - Is Todd Duffee e-fighting with a self-proclaimed short and skinny guy over the internet?

lol

AlphaMale360 - Todd do you still got news from ATT? If so did Lashley still trains and how's Alves is doing?

yes....and i havent asked those questions in a while i was too busy asking about kimbo and discussiing his unusual training habits.... lashley usually trains up in utah for the most part got wife n kids...thiago tore his pcl should b fine by now thats a quick recovery

wish people had a sense of humor

Twostep - Don't worry Todd, I don't hate you. I'm very happy with my lot in life so you can type whatever insults you want. To be honest I'm just having fun during commercials of "Jersey Shore."

its the internet i tried my had at being a jackass apparently im not bad at it.....shake hands?

Todd Duffee FTW! Eldorado FTW! I'm from Benton, huge fan man.