Arlovski Vs. Emelianenko

TTT

One of the more interesting matchups of the UFC vs Pride debates.

Prior to the Cabbage fight I would have certainly went with Fedor but now it is tougher to call.

ttt

TTT

I think Arlovski would have the edge in striking cause of his reach. But not a huge advantage.

If Fedor takes Arlovski down then he's in trouble. Fedor's GNP is too good.

TTT

Fedor is Fedor's first name

I don't understand why some people just can't wrap their minds around a scenario in which Arlovski beat Fedor.

Fedor's a great fighter but this is MMA and no one stays undefeated forever. It's just a matter of time before the right opponent comes along. For Sak it was Silva, for Hughes it was Penn, and for Noguiera it was Fedor himself.

"Andrei Arlovski trains with K-1 champion Dukov"

I'm not the biggest K1 fan, but i do follow it...who the hell is Dukov?

I have followed K-1 closely for years and I've never heard of Dukov. Whoever he is,he hasn't fought in any of the GP's so he's no K-1 champion.

Regardless, Arlovski is a very good striker (but not K-1 level IMO) but Fedor's GnP would be too much for him.

dudko maybe?

Da Peeeeaaaatttbuuuulllll!!!!!!!!

Arlovski by KO

1 Like

im taking fedor by death punch

1 Like

Wow. Awesome bump. But I got Andre winning by crisp striking and keeping fedor out of reach with straight push kicks. Probably will knock fedor out with something slick he will never see coming. Maybe a roundhouse or flying knee. Who knows though..... Phone Post

2 Likes

Nice Phone Post

This will be on a OneFC card, in the next year or 2...

lol how the fuck did you find this thread?

1 Like

Wow, crazy find haha

I'll bet on Arlovski.

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes