Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone

Bailx - ok... tag team NHB match... Arnold & Jesse Ventura vs. Rambo & Dolph Lundgren

lol i gotta stop posting... and go drink the rest of that beer... Phone Post 3.0

Dolph was a legit kickboxer, Jesse was special forces. In a street fight I give it to the predators because I think they have chewed more tobacco. In a ring, I'd go with the ultimate meatball and Lundgren.

OblongBox -

Double KO is the correct answer

Ding ding ding we have ourselves a winner !! Phone Post 3.0

Chuck Norris by verbal submission Phone Post 3.0

Terminator kills Rambo. Phone Post 3.0

Upperdog -
Bailx - ok... tag team NHB match... Arnold & Jesse Ventura vs. Rambo & Dolph Lundgren

lol i gotta stop posting... and go drink the rest of that beer... Phone Post 3.0

Dolph was a legit kickboxer, Jesse was special forces. In a street fight I give it to the predators because I think they have chewed more tobacco. In a ring, I'd go with the ultimate meatball and Lundgren.
chewed more tobacco FTW lol Phone Post 3.0

Yun - Stallone skips leg days. arnold never skips leg days. Phone Post 3.0

Bailx - 
Upperdog -

chewed more tobacco FTW lol Phone Post 3.0

Respect for catching the reference

Would've voted you up sooner, but was on a beer run myself lol

Arnie via Coleman like ground and pound. Phone Post 3.0

Stallone would throw arnie from the train Phone Post 3.0

Bailx - ok... tag team NHB match... Arnold & Jesse Ventura vs. Rambo & Dolph Lundgren

Arnold & jesse via sexual tyrannosaurus. Phone Post 3.0

kungfumullet - Stallone would throw arnie from the train Phone Post 3.0

Stallone wouldve looked like one of Devito's "Twins" and cried Mama

e. kaye -

Arnold would break him.

Some other foreigner thought the same thing. Didn't work out too well for him. Phone Post 3.0

Stallone easily. Phone Post 3.0

jju - 
e. kaye -

Arnold would break him.

Some other foreigner thought the same thing. Didn't work out too well for him. Phone Post 3.0

Drago took the heavyweight champion of the world into deep water in what was Dragos second professional match. I'd say he did pretty damn well.

Rambo John J -

I got this

No i got this! ... oh wait....

(Slowly crawling out of this thread) Phone Post 3.0

Einar - 
jju - 
e. kaye -

Arnold would break him.

Drago took the heavyweight champion of the world into deep water in what was Dragos second professional match. I'd say he did pretty damn well.

We know he had more fights, the Russians were sneaky and hid his boxingrec.com record.

Einar -
jju - 
e. kaye -

Arnold would break him.

You mean after he murdered the former world champion in the ring? Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Terminator kills Rambo. Phone Post 3.0
Dude, terminator gets destroyed by a nerdy human guy from the future, what do u think Rambo will do to it??? Phone Post 3.0