ASK Rashard a question

Rashard will join Knockout Radio tonight at 10pm EST. If you have a question for Rashard or Clay sweet seats Guida, just post them hear and then tune in tonight at 10pm on tsn13.com and hit the Knockout Radio link.

Rashad imo

My question:

"How pissed do you get when people interviewing you call you Rashard? Do you immediately want to KO them like you did Chuck? Or would you prefer a high kick KO like you gave Salmon?"

"How do you feel about racist MMA fans on the internet making jokes about your supposed similarity to Rashad Evans?"

"Were you present when Tim Sylvia Rashart himself?

Question: "could you look like less of an A*&^%LE when you fight next?"

Ask him if will replace Biden on the Dem Ticket.

"Hi, I'm racist and I can't let go of an opinion I've had since 1 episode of TUF 2.  Can you possibly walk a little funny on your way to the cage so I can call you an arrogant asshole and start threads about your bad attitude? Don't worry, even if you don't I'll just make something up. Thanks!!"

question: "can you be a little less black? you are offending the UG with your antics"

Next time you KO someone can you not wish them to be well?  It's so arrogant!

I am sorry my intern posted these and of course its Rashad

Of coarse it is!

How is ol' Rashguard anyway?

Who would you like to fight next? Forest for the Title?

Rayshad IMO.

http://www.justbleed.net/2008/09/video-espn-covers-chuck-liddell-getting.html

bmas05 - My question:

"How pissed do you get when people interviewing you call you Rashard? Do you immediately want to KO them like you did Chuck? Or would you prefer a high kick KO like you gave Salmon?"

lmao

Rashad.

How do U f*ck that up if your starting a thread?

Immaculata - Rashad.

How do U f*ck that up if your starting a thread?

Convicted_Pedophile is correct, your a terrible speller bro!

Rashard, what are your expectations for yourself this rookie season for the Pittsburgh Stealers?

If you talk to Rashad Evans, ask him if Keith Jardine knows that we call him the Techno Viking.

Also, is he going to have a victory party in Lansing?

Intern Joe was let go but he wants to come on the show tonight and beg for his job. Come in the Ryan Bennett chat room during the show at tsn13.com and if more people want him back, he will be brought back. If more want him gone, well he will be gone!