Askren in TUF

Why not make him come through the TUF house ?

Seems silly not to have him in the UFC.

Course he might not be as well rounded as kimbo slice... Phone Post 3.0

Askren meeting with UFC in Vegas Monday
(77) [3560] by Underground Blog - 1 2 3 4            

Like Rogan says "If you can't defend it" Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney - Why not make him come through the TUF house ?

Because he is one of the best WW in the world and would maul every guy in the TUF house with relative ease. It would be an insult.

MMA Playwright -

Askren meeting with UFC in Vegas Monday

(77) [3560] by Underground Blog - 1 2 3 4            

And? Phone Post 3.0

"And?"

I was just responding to your part about it being silly that he's not in the UFC, in case you didn't see that he may very well be in the UFC soon.

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -

Because he is one of the best WW in the world and would maul every guy in the TUF house with relative ease. It would be an insult.

So are you saying it's better to have 16 armatures battle it out for a six figure contract then Letting him fight when he is offering to do it for free?

That was kind of my point. He's better than any possible TUF season winner. Phone Post 3.0

The champion of a rival organization should not have to go through the "Tuf" tournament.

Ep32nv - Like Rogan says "If you can't defend it" Phone Post 3.0
Tough!

(I forgot until just now) Phone Post 3.0

UPS Full & Part Time Jobs – Now Hiring!

upsjobs-problemsolved.com

Ding fucking ding. He'd steamroll TUF, get himself more exposure and airtime. Dana would be unwise to do this lol Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney - 

So are you saying it's better to have 16 armatures battle it out for a six figure contract then Letting him fight when he is offering to do it for free?

That was kind of my point. He's better than any possible TUF season winner. Phone Post 3.0

You're right but if Ben does get signed to the UFC I am almost certain that Dana and Joe Silva will do whatver they can to bury him. I really don't think they want that kid to succeed.

Lets clarify. He's one of the best wrestlers in the WW division, but that doesn't make him one of the best WW's in the world. You're higher than a kite if you think he would have the same success in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

frampton337 - 

Lets clarify. He's one of the best wrestlers in the WW division, but that doesn't make him one of the best WW's in the world. You're higher than a kite if you think he would have the same success in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

He is THE best wrestler in the WW division and one of the best WW in the world. Yes, I think he would have adequate success in the UFC. He wouldn't steamroll everyone like he has in Bellator but he is also still developing his skills and will only get better. He would knock off several top ten WW in the UFC right now.

GSP & Hendricks as coaches.

3 -way fight finale

Profit

IMO This would be a really terrible move. One of TUFs main causes is to get the casual fan more involved and interested in the ufc. Askren would do the complete opposite. Casual fans have no clue who he is and he would make the fights ridiculously boring. He would nullify any exciting prospects and make the show a snoozefest for people who don't already know who he is. Ratings would tank.

Mrfrosty - IMO This would be a really terrible move. One of TUFs main causes is to get the casual fan more involved and interested in the ufc. Askren would do the complete opposite. Casual fans have no clue who he is and he would make the fights ridiculously boring. He would nullify any exciting prospects and make the show a snoozefest for people who don't already know who he is. Ratings would tank.
Ok so just sign him then. You know he's better than anyone you can get out of the TUF house. He'll look how one dimensional koscheck was and askren is so much better at wrestling.

It's just dumb he doesn't get a contract even a 5/5 pre pre prelim fight. Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney - 
Mrfrosty - IMO This would be a really terrible move. One of TUFs main causes is to get the casual fan more involved and interested in the ufc. Askren would do the complete opposite. Casual fans have no clue who he is and he would make the fights ridiculously boring. He would nullify any exciting prospects and make the show a snoozefest for people who don't already know who he is. Ratings would tank.
Ok so just sign him then. You know he's better than anyone you can get out of the TUF house. He'll look how one dimensional koscheck was and askren is so much better at wrestling.

It's just dumb he doesn't get a contract even a 5/5 pre pre prelim fight. Phone Post 3.0

Oh I agree 100% I think he should be signed. Just not on TUF

Just sign the guy, he fucking earned a UFC contract.

His trash talking alone should make him one of Dana's faves Phone Post 3.0