Askren KOed

someone please check on front row brian

Although I cant hate on him for making a quick buck. He’s an absolute EMBARRASSMENT at this point and has diminished anything he’s done prior. Go away now Ben.

9 Likes
1 Like

They know who is the money fight now, he wants Conor though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Because of all his succes in the UFC?

Go watch football you noob

After the reputation he arrived at the UFC with…

Now look at that fat curly haired mincer getting dropped by Jake fucking Paul.
Embarrassing.

2 Likes

He choked the former champ into such a deep sleep that he didn’t even know he’d been unconscious. Lucky Herb saved him after he went limp or Ben could have snapped his neck. That’s a choke we used to talk about in ninjutsu, too dangerous to actually drill though I’m shocked it’s not banned.

Outside the UFC, he’s Bellator and ONE champ. Olympian. 2X Hodge trophy winner. One of the best college wrestlers ever. The problem is, that doesn’t pay shit. Old Ben made over a milly to roll off the couch after a hip replacement and box some asshole for 45 seconds. He doesn’t give a fuck what the keyboard warriors think.

6 Likes

That’s the next fight to make

2 Likes

I have to say his boxing is not bad at all, people are quick to dismiss him and he’s obviously not fighting canelo but he can handle himself fine it seems.

I’m sorry for the loss Ben but it’s not a big dea dude, you can find other things to do. Best Buy is hiring and covid restrictions are easing up everywhere, you’ll be ok dude.

Well said, and I’m a Ben fan. It was awful, and the ref saved us all from it being even worse.

Red Rover, Red Rover, the MMA team sends Amanda Nunes over. Time to put a stop to all this.

2 Likes

Yea that was worse than it appeared upon initial viewing

7 Likes

Which one is the fat guy?

Good stoppage. Remember Ben is an 0-0 amateur and Paul was 1-0, so fights of this type get stopped a little quicker because these fuckers are rank amateurs who don’t need excessive brain damage. No way Ben would have survived another 10 seconds.

5 Likes

I’ve not seen a celebration like that since Rocky II.

2 Likes

The ref saved him from further embarrassment.

Askren’s hands are embarrassing, im surprised you’re surprised.

3 Likes