Askren willing to come back for Masvidal rematch

This would make far more sense. Robbie was winning that fight until Herb fucked up, versus Askren was definitively finished by Masvidal.

Problem is Ben’s UFC record, like him or not, doesn’t match his mouth.

1 Like

Who cares? He sells tickets. I for one, like Ben. I would like to see if the Masvidal deal was a fluke or not.

Sadly Ben’s hips were failing him, as you can tell by the shot. Now that he’s got a new hip, Im down.

4 Likes

Like him or not he draws. I don’t care about 95% of fighters in the ufc right now…they’re all cookie cutouts

3 Likes

I used to like Ben until I realized he disrespects the sport of MMA by not taking it seriously

1 Like

I do. Clearly. That’s why I’m sharing my opinion.

You don’t have to agree.

2 Likes

Who else is on this list?

Askren was putting off hip surgery thinking it could be a career ender. He got it done and said he should had done it years before and feels great. So I bet it’s giving him the itch about what ifs

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Rematch?

Yeah I’m curious as well

Only way I could see this happening is if Jorge got a YUGE payday and was on a bigger losing streak than he already is. Nothing to lose and a lot of money to make
Like you said, he’d never risk his claim to fame.

Ben should stick to disc golf and wrestling commentating. Also, after seeing his fight with Maia and comparing it with Jorge’s, Ben has no path to victory.

1 Like

Good old MMA math, that doesn’t work

2 Likes

Herb fucks up a lot, but I dont blame him for this one.
The way Robbies arm fell made him look unconscious. I would have stopped it after I saw that too.

3 Likes

Someone started a “one moment in mma you would change” thread.

Askren’s loss to Maz was on the tip of my brain but I disn’t think of it until now.

4 Likes

Naw bro

Herbs reffed fights where you’d swear he thought they were fighting to the death, in fact earlier in that fight that’s how he was reffing. Then all the sudden at the first sign Robbie might be out he just calls the fight?

2 Likes

That was also me. You’re Welcome.

1 Like

mood GIF

1 Like

I mean it would probably sell a ton of ppvs

3 Likes