Askren willing to come back for Masvidal rematch

Ahh…that fight couldn’t carry a PPV

1 Like

Doesn’t have to. Can be in the 3rd spot

2 Likes

I would rather see Askren do a wrestling match with a top college kid bc he’s alluded in interviews that he can still hang with them, I’d like to see it.

Ben is not only funky, but delusional too these days.
He’d get molested by the top 10 wrestlers at his weight… hes old with a hip replacement. His glory days are gone.

2 Likes

I do blame him. He did a poor job. Yes, Robbie’s arm dropped, but when Herb grabs his arm he pulls back and gives a thumb’s up. He was clearly OK but Herb fucked up in recognizing.

The Weasle has a vid that shows very it clearly:

Not to mention earlier in the fight Robbie did enough damage that he could have stopped it and no one would have complained. Herb was once one of the best refs, but he’s lost consistency later in years.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t think he can hang with the best guys in the world, but he can probably hang with some college kids. Just like Maia can in BJJ

1 Like

He wrestles with a significant amount of top college recruits…who knows. His style has never been one that benefits from athleticism.

1 Like

Thats true. But, there is a difference between wrestling with recruits and competing against recruits.

1 Like

Usually don’t get better after replacing a hip.

1 Like