Atama Gi for 303

Mike Wazowski - backstory please... I have no idea who 303 is and what happened....

thanks.

303 has had a long battle with cancer that we hear about once in awhile on this forum over a few years. And he still trains......that is an INSPIRATION to me and my gimpy-ass.

Don't matter what....if you enjoy it, just showup and move around is what I take from it.

Bump Phone Post 3.0

C'mon guys let's finish up strong here. If you're able to donate, please do so today so we get 303's order out the door.

Thanks again for everyone's contribution!!! Phone Post 3.0

I fucking love the grappling community Phone Post 3.0

Let's go guys!!! Donate anything you can please. Any little bit will help. It's for a great cause and our BJJ brother!!

Thank you to all of those who already donated, God Bless. It's great to see everyone come together! Phone Post 3.0

Donated. Phone Post 3.0

flee76 - Donated. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up my friend, thank you!

We will close off donations tomorrow afternoon and announce what we've been able to purchase for 303.

Thanks again to Rod from ATAMA for all of his help, GaspareBJJ and everyone else who has donated. We've got about 24 hours left, so if you wish to help, now is the time! Phone Post 3.0

flee76 - Donated. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up Phone Post 3.0

$360 in donations as of today .

TTT Phone Post 3.0

ATAMAUSA - $360 in donations as of today .

TTT Phone Post 3.0
Voted up... Thanks Rod - I'll be in touch tomorrow to finalize the order. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone have 303's contact info?

I may even throw an inflatable Atama Doll to 303! ....]Playa gonna stall in dat guard!

Anyone that has an email address or phone number for 303 please send to me. We are working on finalizing things and I cannot respond to his PM because we're not friends. Phone Post 3.0

ATAMAUSA -

I may even throw an inflatable Atama Doll to 303! ....]Playa gonna stall in dat guard!

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

ATAMAUSA -

Maybe a discount for your fellow forum brethren???

crosses fingers Phone Post 3.0

juanderlei -
ATAMAUSA -

Maybe a discount for your fellow forum brethren???

crosses fingers Phone Post 3.0
A doll discount that is...

No pressure................. Phone Post 3.0

I'll hook ya guys up no problem! Phone Post 3.0

I'm in for a doll Phone Post 3.0

guys, can we share a doll?

LAST DAY BOYS LET'S DO THIS!!!

The doll, that is...

Oh, and let's raise a little more for 303... Phone Post 3.0