Atama Gi for 303

303 is a guy that came on here and said he had cancer. Like a year ago. Lost a bunch of weight and spends all his money on BJJ and wants a new Gi. Somehow a $85 gi is not acceptable so now $360 has been raised to buy him Gi's.

Zero verification or proof on who he is or his situation. Regardless some random white knighters are buying him free shit.

Hope this helps.

Judge Mental -

303 is a guy that came on here and said he had cancer. Like a year ago. Lost a bunch of weight and spends all his money on BJJ and wants a new Gi. Somehow a $85 gi is not acceptable so now $360 has been raised to buy him Gi's.

Zero verification or proof on who he is or his situation. Regardless some random white knighters are buying him free shit.

Hope this helps.

I don't even know where to begin with this post. Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - 
Judge Mental -

Hope this helps.

I don't even know where to begin with this post. Phone Post 3.0

Please understand my username was given to me by family members.

I am on my phone, so can someone post a photo of the Atama package if I email it to them? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks to everyone who donated last week, with Atama's help we were able to put together a really nice package including a new light gi, a Mundial, rash guard, bag, hat and patches. 

I will probably mess this up, but I will try to post a few pictures below. 

Looks rad! Phone Post 3.0