Atlanta BJJ

who rolls at centennial? that is my old high school and i could piss on it from my house i am so close.

I roll at centennial. Its a more of a wrestling club withg a little BJJ at the end. We did work out monday and weds and friday. Now we work out Tues, Thurs, Sat. A guy named Van is president of the club. We have a duel meet set up with Georgia Tech. If you want to get the newsletter just email Van at:nfwrestlingclub@yahoo.com
and tell him you want to come out and work out and get the email news. Van is good guy, a descent wrestler with a true passion for the sport of wrestling.

I work on Saturdays and I'm taking a law school prep course on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next 8 weeks so I'm not there much right now.

The reason I asked about Paul Creightons sachool in Duluth is because I work there right now and get off late about 3 nights a week. I also train with Cam Mchargue in Griffin 1 or nights a week and really eenjoy that. Cams a good guy. I just want a place to train near my work on the nights I get off late.

ANyone with info on his school please post it. Thanks.

Matt

Matthew022@yahoo.com

you live in griffin and you work in duluth!? damn that is fucking crazy far!

You ATL folks need to head over to the Big D (Dallas) on the 29th of may to try your luck in the texas submission challenge!!!

Hell make a party of it!

No I dont live in Griffin. I live in the Henry county area. I lived in Alpharetta up until about 4 months ago. I went to h.s at Milton. WE moved down here so my wife's mom could watch our son while she finhes up school at Ga State. I do work in DUluth. Its about a 40 mile drive each way.

kissmyabjj--

I graduated from North Springs, I live close enough to spit on Cenntenial as well, off Eves road. Email me...thomaso21@comcast.net

Matty-I did not know you had moved. Best of luck in law school.

Tripp

Tripp,

Yes I will be attending law school fall of 2005. I will be back working out at Cenntenial after my softball season is over. Its only about 3 more weeks.

ttt

Any word on his school in duluth?

I wish i could be of more help. sorry

could you post Paul's schools contact info? THanks

Okay Matty, email me at mickeyswafford@hotmail.com and I will give you Pauls cell phone number.

Mickey