ATT. Kurt Pellegrino

ttt for DANNY IVES!

its bs because when another pro fighter issued this challenge it was deleted because of this guy whining about it, and now he comes on and posts his own thread. Hypocritical

the rev

I'm sure that we all have better things with our time (the principles
included), don't we?

Grabs popcorn and foam finger that says "Ives" on it.

lol @ TheMilkman

"Does Pelligrino have more fights than what his record shows? He has one loss by choke, so who else beat him?"

He lost to Cameron Earle in the final of the ADCC qualifiers by guillotine choke. That's probably what Ives was referring to.

its bs because when another pro fighter issued this challenge it was deleted because of this guy whining about it, and now he comes on and posts his own thread. Hypocritical

The post was deleted because Danny original wanted to deal with this privately and asked me to delete it. I didn't make the decision to delete the thread because Danny is a friend of mine. If Kurt contacted me personally and respectfully asked that this post be deleted I would afford him the same respect I did to Danny.

There's no hypocrisy, the hypocrisy would be if Kurt asked me to delete the thread and I didn't. My e-mail is chris@mma.tv

Forum members have asked for mod accountability and I try to give it as often as I can. Although I can understand why most mods are not accountable because of sh*t like this.

Empire, you post was deleted because I do not tolerate personal attacks

armobile can insult me because he's a friend and his insult is meant with love. i don't know who are, so you are not allowed to insult me.

MDSUB:

I'm not "twisting" anything -- it's danny who's twisting in the wind right now, trying just about anything to get out of this fight without losing too much face.

First, he gets Chris Palmquist to delete Kurt's challenge, b/c it's supposedly "against MFS rules" to talk about challenges online (at least, that's the lame excuse that Chris said that Danny offered). Then, what do you know, Danny's all over the underground talking smack. So much for MFS policy.

Then, he says "I'll fight you, but Pat wants me to fight three other guys first." This is obviously just a delaying tactic.

Now, he's trying to start a fight with Ahlert instead of Kurt.

Danny should either step up and accept Kurt's challenge, or apologize and stop talking trash.

ttt, we need to see this fight happen.

How long would it take for Ives to schedule, train and then finally fight THREE others.

Sounds like this is a delay tactic. It makes sense to me that if you dont fight NHB, then you shouldn't fight NHB. If you are stronger doing gi or no-gi then do that. This way there are no excuses later, and you can schedule that ASAP.

I agree with LeftBench

ives is gonna make one hell of a NHB fighter.

my moneys on kurt

phatboy: really? Kurt's record on FCfighter.com/database shows 5 amateur wins, 2 pro wins and one loss (guillotine). Sherdog's FightFinder shows his 2 pro wins and 1 loss.

What event did he lose by armbar in?

you might be thinking about his match w/ Isip... Kurt won by armbar. i'm thinking since phatboy is from NYC, and probably at that match in NJ, that this is what he's thinking about.

kurt won that one.

i don't know him. just hypothesizing... i'm MILES away from NJ...

Ahlert probably won't be able to fight Ives anyway, on account of the torn MCL he's going to get at the hands of Lauzon

I don't know him either, so I can't really ask him.

The win is not on Danny Suarez's record either (at both sites) but I'll take your word for it.

Danny Suarez and Kurt Pelligrino have fought?Did I miss something?