ATT-NAGA SUPERFIGHT CHAMPS!

Big Congratulations to Parrumpinha, Marcel Ferreira, Pablo Popovitch, & Jeff Monson. Each one winning their Superfight!Parrumpinha took on Alan Teo (Renzo Gracie Academy)Parrumpa was able to get an early lead and control the match. Parrumpa scored a takedown, passed the guard, and then mounted. Alan threw a wicked heel hook that was deep but Parrumpa was able to get out, and get back on top. Alan is a great competitor and a super nice guy to boot. Great job by both competitors.Pablo vs. Marcus Avellon. Pablo was just plain dominate this time around. Pablo pulled guard went for a sweep as Marcus stood Pablo came up with him and had a big slam for a takedown. From there Pablo got the back with hooks in but could not finish. Pablo went to mount and worked for a while from there. At the end Marcus tried a couple of heelhooks/footlocks but Pablo was in no danger. Pablo wins 12-1.Marcus is a game competitor, but Pablo showed why he is one of the premier grapplers at that weight. Marcel Ferreira vs Jamaal Patterson (Renzo). Who would think Marcel would get the first takedown and Jamaal would pass. Marcel added a sweep to finish the match 4-2 for the victory. Jamaal is a stud and great competitor, we wish him well in the future. Great win for Marcel who has been on a roll as of late.Finally, Big Jeff vs. Xandre Riberio. Jeff was able to get 2 takedowns and avoid Riberio's dangerous guard and pull out the W. Big win for Jeff to erase his previous loss to one of the best out there. Great competitive match by both guys.Couple standouts from ATT today were Marcus Soares winning, Robert Portacarrero winning his 160-169 No-Gi Division, Buffalo winnig, Wade Rome looking dominant as usual and of course all the rest of the team, they all did a fantastic job competing today.Special Thanks to our coaches and trainers Marcelo Silveira, Liborio, & Conan. Once again, congrats to everybody who competed win or lose you guys did an awesome job today!American Top Team

TTT for my friends at ATT!

See you guys at the Arnold's. I will be sure to tell Jorge 'Hello'! He will be staying with me for a few days when he get back from Brazil.

Later,

Dustin Ware

Team Jorge Gurgel

Hey guys, thanks a lot!!! I also would like to give my
congrats to LIBORIO & MARCELO for their awards of The
Best Instructors of the year!!!!!

ttt 4 att

Great Job ATT!

TTT for ATT congrats all!

congrats guys

congrats you animals

TTT

you never lose! If Iwind up in Florida I'm training with ATT!

Congrats!

That was some big wins!

Those were the BEST superfights I have ever seen. Everybody really pushed the action and left everything they had on the mats yesterday. Congrats to all the ATT badasses.

ATT,

A rematch between pablo and Mike Monica
would be awesome.I think the first one was good
until the last minute of the match when he went for the win.What do you guys think?

TTT for ATT.

Wade Rome

PS - Hi PapaPump

I had fun, Marcel was a very tough. Parrupma was very good as well and a nice guy. Pablo looked like he was a man playing with a boy. Great fight!!

It was nice meeting puma and everyone els at ATT, all good guys.

I also want to thank Kip for getting me fights. Now I need some W's.

-Jamal

wade,
hey im glad to have gotten a chance to roll with you, i saw alot of things i need to work on. tell the bear congrats on winning the other division, hes a stron mofo. see ya guys at next torn or show..

p.s. congrats on att on superfights

ttt

Hey GRIMFW,

Why don't you put your real name on this board and then you can have a reason to open your mouth.

Jamal has won more than his fair share of advanced divisons including the 8 man battle of the beach.

Hey GRIMFW,

Why don't you put your real name on this board and then you can have a reason to open your mouth.

Jamal has won more than his fair share of advanced divisons including the 8 man battle of the beach.

Jamal competed very well with a torn hamstring and showed a great deal of heart against a damn good blackbelt. I thought it was one of the better matches and, I, for one, was very impressed with him.

Wade Rome