ATT-NAGA SUPERFIGHT CHAMPS!

I just call it like I see it.. I wish I was there it sounded like a great tourney

FudoMyoo- No it will not be in the tourney, it will be
a Superfight. 10 min match, ADCC Rules.

Hey Marcos, Liborio did read what U posted and he was
very happy about what you said about him. He doesnt
have a screen name, but he asked me to post this for
you. He said thanks a lot and besides all the rivalry
on the mat between ATT and FFA he likes you and your
guys a lot.

cool, it will be a good fight!

Fantastic showing...

Thank you,
Support The Sport!!!
[b]The Fight Factor Team[/b]
[url=http://www.thefightfactor.com]
[img]http://www.thefightfactor.com/fight/images/ff_header.gif[/img][/url]

ATT, ATT, ATT!!!!

Liborio and Marcelo where awarded coaches of the year!!!

Jamal vs Avellan

NAGA make it happen!!!!!

Marcos again. I tried making a new screen name but it won't let me do that either.

"I just don't put up a black belt count, or a broom when ever I win a event."

LOL, we both know that isn't the reason you have a problem with us. If you want to pretend its because of that, I'll play along.

Liborio, no problem. Thank you and see you soon at the end of the month.

Marcos

a side note on the Jamal vs Avellan thing. I know Dave wanted a grappling match with Ricardo Alemeida. He has beaten a few guys from Renzo's including a few Renzo BlackBelts. All were a very tough challenge but at this point in his career Jamal would be like eating a burger when you really want a steak.

Obviously Jamal is very skilled and would provide Dave with a tough matchup but Dave has earned a right to face Renzo's top guy not to mention Ricardo is a little closer to Dave's size than Jamal.

I thought the superfights were great. Parrumpinha has proved he is the man at 149, props to Alan for stepping up to the plate. Popovitch looked very tough out there, showing great half-guard skills. Marcos is a game fighter and win or lose he always gives it his best. The Jamal/Ferreira match was the best of the day IMO. Just a good back and forth match. Monson also did very well, beating Xandre is no easy task.

All the superfights show great skills from all of the competitors...Parrumpinha is one of the grapplers i personally enjoy to see the most(defenitly not againts my teamates lol)...Marcos train very hard for this fight, but we came out short,he really wanted this victory for himself,for all his students and teamates....My brother Marcos will be back stronger than ever!!congrats to Popovitch.

Liborio got a well deserve coach of the year and (FFA)we all congratulate him....Teixeira/FFA will keep training hard to bring more medals back home and to keep supporting grappling/MMA down here in Florida....ELIAN!!!