Attention Fellow Z Level Celebrities

FRAT

Good advice for Z level celebrities.  Also makes me glad I'm a Y level celebrity. 

Brock_T-final-3-1.jpg picture by TheDropper

Do I need to take you to a meeting?

lol at this thread

# somethingorother

Crazy Zimmerman -  Good advice for Z level celebrities.  Also makes me glad I'm a Y level celebrity. 

Q level, IMO.

Jason you are looking at it the wrong way. If you have "haters" that means you are doing something right for people to be small minded jelious and petty about. Its' when nobody is hating on you, that you have been forgotten.

I super amped to watch you fight and I was happy I got to watch you. Mistakes happen plain and simple. Not a single person on this board is perfect and we all would like to take things back we have done regardless of the intention.

Ok so you kicked Jacare while he was on the ground. Big deal, you have never given anyone here a reason to not believe you when you say it was by accident, so don't worry about it. You didnt lose any fans, and the ones that claim they are no longer are whiny baby bitches who most likely were never a fan in the first place if by one mistake the dump you a sack of rocks.

Fuck it. Kick Jacare in the in the next fight too. You don't have to say sorry to anybody for it. You out there fighting and 99% of this board does not. Don't allow some 14 year olds to rile you up about it. It was a mistake and its over and done with. Move on.

That OP is probably the best thing I've ever read M post. Lot of things going on there that came together at the right time. But I'm also really really tired, and Fallon has a show because of people in my state.

Tons -  The anonymus bashers, average pencil pushers, and desk chair-cage fighters help pay your bills.

Agreed. I'm just saying that they have the right to say whatever they want anonymously, doesn't mean I don't have the right to demean them some time.

i am a * level

David@AccutestMi - Fuck it. Kick Jacare in the in the next fight too. You don't have to say sorry to anybody for it. You out there fighting and 99% of this board does not. Don't allow some 14 year olds to rile you up about it. It was a mistake and its over and done with. Move on.

You're telling him to "move on" AND do it again? LOL. Are tainted piss fumes seeping out of improperly sealed containers around the lab making you delirious? ;)

is Cre a Made up screen made up by room full of D&D players?

hmmm

I'll kindly thank you to stay out of my Celebrity level bracket,

the competition is already tough as it is.

Mike Sanders - 
David@AccutestMi - Fuck it. Kick Jacare in the in the next fight too. You don't have to say sorry to anybody for it. You out there fighting and 99% of this board does not. Don't allow some 14 year olds to rile you up about it. It was a mistake and its over and done with. Move on.

You're telling him to "move on" AND do it again? LOL. Are tainted piss fumes seeping out of improperly sealed containers around the lab making you delirious? ;)

OMFG I never thought i would agree with mike sanders. bows

Jimmynaks... where this Applacation for this Celeb thing. I suck so bad i can't make it on youtube

My lame T101 comment directed at Ryan the other day related to the fact that MayheM became a trolling target only because he appeared to be steaming and ready to snap off a good, pissy response.

Then I realized that the T*U threadstarter could have been double reverse trolling from a Blackberry while sitting in a banana suit next to a Rara autograph booth. And none of this makes sense now. As it shouldn't.

For the fans: I told Jacare' at the stare down "Not this time, man, not this time." signaling I was ready for battle. He retorted with "I'm gonna break you." which made me laugh, not only because of the obvious Rocky reference, but also because it wasn't gonna happen, so I said "We'll see!"

Later in the fight, he took me down, I got right back up to my feet in 3 seconds and as they were checking his cut again, I said "What are you gonna break, motherfucker?!" then walked away mumbling "can't even keep me on the ground.." Turned around and he was coming at me, then my corner got hot, his corner got hot, and I realized they were about to stop the fight on the cut, and I started to get all emotional, because I worked too hard to not get the belt.

Ah well, can't wait to get it going again.

good stuff

fanboy out

2JupitersTooMany - My lame T101 comment directed at Ryan the other day related to the fact that MayheM became a trolling target only because he appeared to be steaming and ready to snap off a good, pissy response.

Then I realized that the T*U threadstarter could have been double reverse trolling from a Blackberry while sitting in a banana suit next to a Rara autograph booth. And none of this makes sense now. As it shouldn't.

*hug