Attention Fellow Z Level Celebrities

MayheM -  For the fans: I told Jacare' at the stare down "Not this time, man, not this time." signaling I was ready for battle. He retorted with "I'm gonna break you." which made me laugh, not only because of the obvious Rocky reference, but also because it wasn't gonna happen, so I said "We'll see!"

Later in the fight, he took me down, I got right back up to my feet in 3 seconds and as they were checking his cut again, I said "What are you gonna break, motherfucker?!" then walked away mumbling "can't even keep me on the ground.." Turned around and he was coming at me, then my corner got hot, his corner got hot, and I realized they were about to stop the fight on the cut, and I started to get all emotional, because I worked too hard to not get the belt.

Ah well, can't wait to get it going again.

YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON ON EARTH

The ryan loco is a Enigma

*High Five

I bought him a blue name once

MayheM im die hard fan and still you havent given me my number im worthy i swear....... hook me up ill take any number thanks

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/Mattawesome509/?action=view&current=recording-1.flv

Blue namer please lmao

MayheM -  For the fans: I told Jacare' at the stare down "Not this time, man, not this time." signaling I was ready for battle. He retorted with "I'm gonna break you." which made me laugh, not only because of the obvious Rocky reference, but also because it wasn't gonna happen, so I said "We'll see!"

Later in the fight, he took me down, I got right back up to my feet in 3 seconds and as they were checking his cut again, I said "What are you gonna break, motherfucker?!" then walked away mumbling "can't even keep me on the ground.." Turned around and he was coming at me, then my corner got hot, his corner got hot, and I realized they were about to stop the fight on the cut, and I started to get all emotional, because I worked too hard to not get the belt.

Ah well, can't wait to get it going again.

cool insight man...thanks! fuck any haters, they are just part of the game. there are a lot of us that appreciate guys like you and the goat that actually bring some humor and personality to the game. keep doing what your doing..life's about having fun and never "growing up" :)

MainebjjWB - is Cre a Made up screen made up by room full of D&D players?

yes..... yes it is

i knew it!

The you had me at vaginahead....

Well said.

Having said that, I think it's understandable to get fired up in your type of situation. People said a lot of really fucked up things there...and yeah, it is the price of being on TV or whatever that you'll have people who will slam you without knowing you. That said, I would probably get a bit fired up in your situation too - there's only so much character assassination you can take before you blow your lid.

2JupitersTooMany - My lame T101 comment directed at Ryan the other day related to the fact that MayheM became a trolling target only because he appeared to be steaming and ready to snap off a good, pissy response.

Then I realized that the T*U threadstarter could have been double reverse trolling from a Blackberry while sitting in a banana suit next to a Rara autograph booth. And none of this makes sense now. As it shouldn't.

i may have to vtfu 2jtm 2day ! Hey Hyan , can you send my gloves please ?

ttt for sense

Redirect your VTFU towards MayheM. Maybe he'll be able to cash out of a heretical-shenanigans-inspired banning

damn i always miss these threads

Stay away from the bottle, Jason. It never does you any good...

Dane Cook's new special/DVD explains how to deal with the internets if you're a Z level.

Too late, dude.  We've kind of moved on to Kimbo now.

He's on TUF. you see.

Hey Jason Keep on kicking ass and taking names .

Chad

under pride rules that fight would have been remembered for the kick ass ending....

this shit makes the UG the bestest forum around

Mayhem has come a long way .....He always had  it.   Uh...and if you don't know, now you know, nigga

mayhem1001.jpg picture by Oddessa

^ had that saved from old Photobucket  from his  UFC  bout vs GSP .

Z list celebrity is even pushing it....