Attention Fellow Z Level Celebrities

MayheM -  

P.S.

Sorry I kicked Jacare in the head illegally and "ruined a great event" it really was unintentional.

I must  admit while watching I temporaily motherfuked you....thinking it was gonna be a  DQ and cost me some money...  :)

Needed you to win.

...but no harm no foul for the Bagel Shop though... shit happens..

Well said..I kinda of wanted to say that to Tracy after her last "hater" thread...

The thing is, you put yourselves out there..If ya didn't, this wouldn't happen..

But remember, good press, bad press, whatever, it's all press..

Mayhem made the top 10 buzzlist for the first time in a year.He is one of the most researched fighters on search engines this last month as well....Sure, it wasnt because of his charity or jesus like qualities, but he is more popular than ever, either way..

In short, suck it up..People are gunna hate, you are actually lucky if it is you they hate as it means you are relevant and they are thinking about ya. It is far better to be hated than not known..If your goal is celebrity, anyway.

initiates uncomfortable group hug with Loco and Jup

arms hang limply at sides while I choke with sobs because my father was a hard man. Yes, he was a man who spoke in few words, and even fewer touches

Careful hugging Loco; we've got threads on what happens when you do that... ;)

LoganClark - initiates uncomfortable group hug with Loco and Jup

SO IN FOR THIS

2JupitersTooMany - arms hang limply at sides while I choke with sobs because my father was a hard man. Yes, he was a man who spoke in few words, and even fewer touches

its a good thing the hard man never touched you.

hands jupiter a mr.freezie so we can sit on the porch of his house and bond

MayheM -  For the fans: I told Jacare' at the stare down "Not this time, man, not this time." signaling I was ready for battle. He retorted with "I'm gonna break you." which made me laugh, not only because of the obvious Rocky reference, but also because it wasn't gonna happen, so I said "We'll see!"

Later in the fight, he took me down, I got right back up to my feet in 3 seconds and as they were checking his cut again, I said "What are you gonna break, motherfucker?!" then walked away mumbling "can't even keep me on the ground.." Turned around and he was coming at me, then my corner got hot, his corner got hot, and I realized they were about to stop the fight on the cut, and I started to get all emotional, because I worked too hard to not get the belt.

Ah well, can't wait to get it going again.

thanks for the insight. its good to see that even though you dont have to explain yourself to people you dont know, you still do.

-tips hat-*

*can not confirm or deny i am wearing a hat 

this sounds like something straight out of spider-man

the first one

not that gay ass 3rd one

with great power, comes great c-sectioning of brazilian craniums

yay for jay vs. jac 3
p.s : ryan loco, your my hero.

This is my single greatest thread moment ever

Mayhem and I have the same first name, therefore whatever he says is correct.

Mayhem,

I think you need Jesus right about now!

Love the haterz...they r the 1's who make ya famous.

Mike Sanders - 
David@AccutestMi - Fuck it. Kick Jacare in the in the next fight too. You don't have to say sorry to anybody for it. You out there fighting and 99% of this board does not. Don't allow some 14 year olds to rile you up about it. It was a mistake and its over and done with. Move on.

You're telling him to "move on" AND do it again? LOL. Are tainted piss fumes seeping out of improperly sealed containers around the lab making you delirious? ;)
That wasn't the point I was making. It was not meant to be taken so literal. My point was the only opinion that matters is that of self opinion. Don't listen to idiots on this board who are bashing the guy for making a mistake. 

Hey look a piss joke. Original...

Very thoughtful.......Careful, MayheM, you're in danger of ruining a perfectly good stereotype of the unwise...lol

Perspective

ha do ken^^

JImmynak is a celeb! Shush yo mouth foo

Ryan Loco - 
LoganClark - initiates uncomfortable group hug with Loco and Jup

SO IN FOR THIS

I´ll bet you just want to feel lovingly comforted by snuggling with my beard.

personally i thought Jacare headbutted your shin trying to break it and end the fight.
Bad call on his part. You shouldnt be feeling sorry.

good luck for the 3rd one.

Da Snake

^ hey Cyrille, did you enjoy TUF?

and When are you fighting next?