ATTN 2Jupes!!! JUPES2! RED ALERT!!!!

Decaders gonna decade

TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

cliffs: OP def a fag

13'ers gonna 13

omg you joined way back in 11! Who was the president back then? Did they have color tvs? How much did milk cost? stfu

woah woah woah
calm your jimmies, young one.

Ok bro ill try. Im glad you said something because i was about to pick up your dad and beat you with him. But i guess i wont now since you pretty much apologized.

Jupes maybe you can help with this???
I found a pic of TryhardNobody but can't post it.
http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

Thanks in advance to you or any other blue namer who helps out.

Jimmy Rustler -

Hmm im trying to figure out if OP is a fag or not

If you don't get it then somebody needs to bump a certain thread for you! Phone Post

TryhardNobody - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

13'ers gonna 13

omg you joined way back in 11! Who was the president back then? Did they have color tvs? How much did milk cost? stfu

woah woah woah

Ok bro ill try. Im glad you said something because i was about to pick up your dad and beat you with him. But i guess i wont now since you pretty much apologized.

"i like to post pictures but i cant afford to buy an account where i can actually do it. Can someone please do it for me? I will wash your car window with my squeegee thank you"

What's wrong with washing car windows? I have to make a buck or two one way or another. What's it like being an internet tough guy?

MostUGersAreGhey, I appreciate your post, but it seems you have mistakenly posted my picture instead of TryhardNobody.

Here's a photo TryhardNobody's mother recently shared on her facebook wall:
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1343/08/1343089137602.jpg

Alas, I too cannot afford the treasured blue account so if one of you sacred community members could help me out I would be of the utmost gratefulness.

Joe_Drogan420 - MostUGersAreGhey, I appreciate your post, but it seems you have mistakenly posted my picture instead of TryhardNobody.

Here's a photo TryhardNobody's mother recently shared on her facebook wall:
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1343/08/1343089137602.jpg

Alas, I too cannot afford the treasured blue account so if one of you sacred community members could help me out I would be of the utmost gratefulness.

My bad Joe, I guess I was confused. You going to be washing windows tonight too? I just want to make sure I don't step on your toes or take any of your biz away from you.

In for "jupes" leaving..the ug will b a better place Phone Post

can you guys take the faggotry elsewhere?

there is a serious rally going on somewhere around here

Who's not serious here? I'm 100% behind the cause bro!

CNewton317 - 

In for "jupes" leaving..the ug will b a better place Phone Post

But the outside world would be worse, so take it like a man bro.

TryhardNobody - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 
TryhardNobody - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 

13'ers gonna 13

woah woah woah

"i like to post pictures but i cant afford to buy an account where i can actually do it. Can someone please do it for me? I will wash your car window with my squeegee thank you"

What's wrong with washing car windows? I have to make a buck or two one way or another. What's it like being an internet tough guy?

its awesome. im pretty much the toughest guy in my whole living room. i look over at my goldfish and they know whats up. they swim to the back of the tank like bitches

I'm going to guess the goldfish are some of the few friends you probably have, you should consider being nicer to them.

Oh yeah, I bet you feel like a man bullying those innocent, defenseless goldfish don't you?

DON'T YOU?!!

I bet you wouldn't have the balls to look over at me in real life.

I know guys like you. Internet tough guys, walking around all big and bad. Getting all the girls, playing football, putting nerds in trash cans. Well fuck you guy this isn't real life this is the internet. You can't touch me on here.

calm down, 13er.

Thanks, I always wanted a goldfish named after me.

quit fucking quoting each other and having your circle jerk!

show no mercy - wtf i go to refresh 2 jupes thread that i posted on during my lunch break and its gone

same thing happened to me, bro.

show no mercy - wtf i go to refresh 2 jupes thread that i posted on during my lunch break and its gone

Not sure what thread you're referring to.

mods please delete post #s: 15, 19, 31, 35, 48, 51, 53, 54, 56, 62, 64 & 67 from this thread.

a word of advice though, start at the higher number because # 35 is no longer # 35 once you delete # 15.

likatiga - mods please delete post #s: 15, 19, 31, 35, 48, 51, 53, 54, 56, 62, 64 & 67 from this thread.

a word of advice though, start at the higher number because # 35 is no longer # 35 once you delete # 15.

Come on mods do it for him, you did for your other buddy. What was his name again? Avellan? Avello? Something like that right? I'm still pretty new to the MMA scene and don't remember the exact name. ;)

TryhardNobody - 
Tank by gogoplata - quit fucking quoting each other and having your circle jerk!

cmon bro you cant make a circle with 2 ppl. if you joined in we could make a triangle though. sounds sexy. guy-angle. tri-dangle

You already had three people in the same quotes.