Attn ALL Shendokan Affiliates -Code Black

^ Thank you...

Now prepare for the blood sacrifice.

If you wait too long Kuni-no-mikoto (the creator of the Universe) will unleash the fireball.

As you well know, the only protection is in the "Cloud Hall of Oku" on the astral plane or in the Shen bu shelter.

Either way, the fireball will burn for 11 years, and

--DO I really need to go over this stuff with you guys right now? Haven't you guys been reading the SBJJA Newsletter? It's all in there.

Starting to get little annoyed. This is kinda like my "Big Day" and I feel like SOME people are kinda dragging their feet.

--Oh and Matthieu Battle...you're being a d!ck bro. Straight up. Don is MARRIED ok? My mom is NOT boning him or anyone!!! She's not like that. She's a classy lady, she wouldn't being doing that, alright?

Damn, I can't find my decoder ring!

shen, it's never easy to learn that a parent has a thriving, active, even vigorous sex life, but you've got to remember - she's a woman, with hopes and dreams, and needs. lot's of needs. i mean she really is quite insati- nevermind. suffice it to say, she's a wonderful woman - too much for me alone, in fact. i dunno about don. you're mom is a lady and very organized. i never see any of the other fellas in her stable.

so, uh, what's this vial of hair for? do i burn it like incense or what? Please tell me it's not your pubic hair...

I know it's not your mom's. winkwinknudgenudge, say no more.

Matthieu Battle, I guess you're right... Sorry I called you a "d!ck", it's been a really emotional day.

I need to accept the idea of a having an elderly mom who is sexually active.

Next time I see Don coming out of her bedroom in the morning, half-dressed, with some story about how he came over to fix the shower, I'm just gonna say "It's OK, I hope you guys had nice sex."

Man, I wish I hadn't already burned my house down, I could really use some Haagen-Daz and World of Warcraft about now.

-Oh, and for those of you NOT in the Shen Bu Shelter or who have not yet left your corporal bodies, the ball of hellfire signaling the end of humanity will be here in about 6-ish minutes or so.

Sorry.

:(

-Gm Shen

shen -
Matthieu Battle, I guess you're right... Sorry I called you a "d!ck", it's been a really emotional day.

I need to accept the idea of a having an elderly mom who is sexually active.

Next time I see Don coming out of her bedroom in the morning, half-dressed, with some story about how he came over to fix the shower, I'm just gonna say "It's OK, I hope you guys had nice sex."

Man, I wish I hadn't already burned my house down, I could really use some Haagen-Daz and World of Warcraft about now.

-Oh, and for those of you NOT in the Shen Bu Shelter or who have not yet left your corporal bodies, the ball of hellfire signaling the end of humanity will be here in about 6-ish minutes or so.

Sorry.

:(

-Gm Shen

Are we in a different time zone? Im good here in canada.

Its gonna be really embarrassing if i have to go to work in the morning. Phone Post

I use the stacked grip for Americanas but not for kimuras.

I could never finish an Americana until I started using this grip.

Now I get them all the time.

If they turn on the side, does anyone use foot flat on the floor in middle of their back and the other knee pinching or shin on non gripped arm?

I'm unaware of protocol for "Code Black" but will now seek answers from the "Holy Rollers" I met. The sense of Gi style was unmatched. Phone Post

For fucks sake! I just spent £267.99 on a used Laserdisc player and you guys are now telling me I coulda just played the region 1 DVD in reverse.

Thanks

^^^

Thanks a lot! Phone Post

shen, good luck on the other side. i'll miss your insight and political savvy. and i'll try to be there for your mom.

PS really, what's up with this hair?

I'm freaking out man! Phone Post

LOL!

This thread makes no sence but it was well worth the read!

Good luck to all you Shendo-maniacs!

- Oh and thanks for all the kimura grip tips. :)

"I need to accept the idea of a having an elderly mom who is sexually active."

I wouldn't say "active". The GILF website I frequen...look at occasionally had some vids of her and it seems like the guys do all the work. She just kind of lays there and critiques their form.

^^like a true master

Tréasach - LOL!

This thread makes no sence but it was well worth the read!

Good luck to all you Shendo-maniacs!

- Oh and thanks for all the kimura grip tips. :)

If it don't make dollers... Phone Post

Upon waking up this morning, outside in my mom's empty Jacuzzi, TWO things were IMMEDIATELY apparent:

1) Somehow I got the date for the end of the world wrong

and...

2) Don was at that very moment boning my mom in the master bathroom.

I quietly sneaked into the kitchen, heated up a Toaster Strudel and left to teach my 9am Kajushenbo class at the Hombu dojo.

--No one showed. No one.

...If that's how some people want to play, fine.

Ultimately, I think the events of the last 24-hours will be a good way to separate the wheat from the chaff. If you get SOOO "bent out of shape" you quit the Shendokan just because you mistakenly burned down your house and sacrificed a pet or two, you probably just aren't Shendokan material.

Better to know now.

-Gm Shen

P.S. I'm gonna offer a FREE 1/2 hour of "Life Coaching" for any Shendokan affiliate students who lost their homes due to the recent "misunderstanding".

Well... at least my new gi's are all clean and starched(spits up cosmic death kool aid).

In addition to the half hour class I demand exclusive access to the Shendercise Electromagnetic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Booty Sculptor. I didn't mind killing my family but you cost me my favorite clown fish, dammit.

However, a video of your mom and Don would suffice too. Phone Post

^

That's rough.

I once had a fish that meant a lot to me, too.

Tell you what... I'll throw in a free 6oz bottle of "Grandmaster's Choice Acai Cocobutter"

--It's the lotion we use at the mandatory after-class rubdowns for our women's self-defense classes.

so i don't need to do anything with this hair?

i'll drop it off next time i see your mom.