ATTN: All the little rats who picked Oliveira against Islam, where have you scurried off to?

I picked Oliveira just to keep u talking, and lol i have never seen any fight of Islam expect that short gif
You do what you do best, keep working here you little rat

1 Like

So another muslim Russian can be your p4p #1 fighter in the world.

Truly the words of creepy cyber stalker crackwhore groupie who got thrown out onto the street :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Fuck That Guy GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Dude you are the forum clown, i just help us to stay entertained
Dont stop, keep dancing for us

3 Likes

lol “us”

Desperate to be accepted :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Absolute zero of a poster. Follows me around like foul odor with his low iq.

1 Like

So this is your interest to be poster of a year and be accepted?
Nuthugger clown
Tell us more about Islam how great he is at beating smaller no wrestling man

80% of your forum posts are in my threads you little rodent. I barely post since Khabib retired but everytime I do here you are desperately waiting like I’m going to set you up with your next hit of crack :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I literally picked the round Islam would win in the most heavily banked on fight in UG history

He called his shot

Imagine the GOAT and a genius like myself having to respond to a retard like this who can’t even string together a sentence.

Disgusted GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Islams is a big strong guy for 155, he should be favourite over the 145 champ

1 Like

Who wouldn’t Islam be the favourite against?

I’d say you’d have to look at some of the guys at 170 at this point

Id say people at 170. I don’t understand this fight. Im a big Islam fan, but why fight the guy lower than you? Move up if you want the challenge. Id assume he knows Chimaev, Usman and Colby would be too much for him? No one at 155 really excites me either

Edit- maybe Arman would be fun, hes pretty much unbeaten in the UFC aside from Islam

The new account forum spam guy said i should kiss a muslim’s feet? Outraged! Im outraged, i tell you!

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey OP I’ve got some more recent MMA news to add to your conversation. I just heard Conor KO’ed Jose Aldo, did you see that fight yet?

I also just heard Ronda got KO’ed!!! I wonder who she’ll fight in her comeback fight. I’m also curious to see how that knock out will effect her career. Some people learn from their mistakes and come back 1000x stronger, others just double down on stupid and get even worse.

Have you heard of this new fighter Cain? He looks sort of Mexican but I think he’s got a great future ahead of him. Training at AKA… I’ve never heard of that gym but I’m sure we’ll hear a whole lot more about them over the next year or two. I can’t wait for the next UFC PPV!!!

OP where do you get your MMA news? Are you an insider? It seems like both of our sources might be a little bit slow, but I’ve always preferred quality over recency anyhow. I like to think about things a bit more and try to understand things more than regular people. Do you feel the same way?

1 Like

These Dagestan guys look great for a day or two and then retire three fights after winning the title. I’m assuming Islam’s career trajectory as champ looks like Volk, Al Iaquinta, possibly Al Iaquinta again, and then the safety of retirement (they have promises to keep to their mothers!)

1 Like

A lot of us didn’t expect Oliveira to give up without even attempting the most rudimentary defense imaginable to the submission he was in. I’ve seen guys in practice for the first time ever who would have fought harder to escape than Charles did.

1 Like