Attn: Bad Breed

Bad Breed Company,

I saw on your website that you arent publishing things anymore. I saw and met you guys at the XFO 3 show, and you guys said you were going to be selling the XFO 3 show event in December. Is there anyway I can buy a copy of the event from you guys anyways since I fought on the card? Any details of way I can get a copy of your tape would be appreciated.

Robert "Fearless Goat" Mrotek

RobertEMrotek2@aol.com

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I am also very interested in getting this show. Anyone who was there that taped this event drop one, I really want to get that tape. Or Bad Breed, if you got the footage and are willing to sell Id pay whatever (reasonable of course)

TBidness

I didnt see John or Rachel there, are you sure you talked to them?

I'm also trying to obtain a copy of this event to study some future match-ups. Also I'm trying to get a copy of Extreme Challenge 59. I'll try to e-mail you today, but I'll also enclose my contact info here.

Keith Wisniewski
keithjustinwisniewski@msn.com
(219) 762-6998

I hope John is just re-arranging things.....

ttt

ttt

any help on getting a copy of the XFO 3 event would be greatly appreciated...otherwise is there a number to call?

any idea of what is going on with Bad Breed

ttt

ttt

ttt

If you're interested in purchasing a copy of the XFO 3 fights, you need to contact Jeff Curran or Chuck Pilcher.

(815)356-0454 or www.teamcurran.com

I'm getting a couple fights from that show from Randy Erickson and I will put them on AggressionTV.com for you to watch and download.