attn: dana dfw lorzeno re: Fight Pass

I work dealing with credit card chargebacks.

You can contact Visa / Mastercard and advise them you paid for something and it was not as advertised (if they are unwilling to refund you).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback#Reason_codes

Causes
The merchant:.
• Inaccurately described the merchandise or services .
• Did not perform the services as described

Believe me, its a lot easier to do than you would expect.

The rats isn't going to go up. Dispute the charge. Cancel service. And wait. Not canceling is hurting your and everyone else's chances of ever getting the promised product. They need to know that this shit is unacceptable. Phone Post 3.0

All you mofo's complaining just cancel it Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - All you mofo's complaining just cancel it Phone Post 3.0
Or zuffa could do what they said they'd do and most would stop complaining. Phone Post 3.0

INb4 the olbigatory Cindy deflection and Dana ball cupping statement.

ChaosOverkill - 

There is no defense. This isn't a matter of opinion. Zuffa is charging for something that they are not delivering because the blow hard in charge (Marshall) is the Baghdad Bob of content. The dude is incompetent and I'm sure Dana and Lorezeno would agree if they browsed Fight Pass.

Let me bang bro - 
ChaosOverkill - 

<br />
There is no defense. This isn't a matter of opinion. Zuffa is charging for something that they are not delivering because the blow hard in charge (Marshall) is the Baghdad Bob of content. The dude is incompetent and I'm sure Dana and Lorezeno would agree if they browsed Fight Pass.</blockquote>

The shills have made black and white issues seem like "Misremembered" and "Misinterpretations" before. I'm not saying they have any validity, but their purpose is to just distract from the facts and re-direct the comversation to make you give up talking about it not dispute facts. They literally think they should (or are paid to) act like the internet P.R. people of their masters for a few pats on the head or a thank you from Dana.

The issues where the shills and Dana dick addicts DON'T try to deflect and distract, are the ones when you really know there is nothing they can do and it was a straight up bald roided up faced lie.

Have Dana or Lorenzo responded to anything fans have said regarding this?  Pretty sad that they had three months since its debut date (Dec. 1) and couldn't get it up to standard.

No they have not. Haven't replied on Twitter either. Phone Post 3.0

So glad i didnt bother. Phone Post 3.0

Hammerstein -
Let me bang bro - 
Mr_Honky - 
TheCrow13 - I tweeted @ZiggysFollies as he is the one overseeing the fightpass development Phone Post 3.0
Any response? I tweeted him a few times weeks ago and never got 1 response. Shocking Phone Post 3.0

Marshall is dipshit, look at his twitter feed and look at the product he's created. You think he's going to claim it's anything but great? His fucking name is on it, of course he's going to do nothing but say how awesome it is. Zuffa will lose a TON of money from his buggling Fight Pass and he should lose his job over it.

He won't respond, but it's important to show him he posses off his fan base Phone Post 3.0

I imagine in my head they are feverishly trying to dload all of the fights on bit Torrent to then upload them to fightpass. Just cut the middle man out.

DFWcholesterol - Not to mention they keep advertising certain cards as being "only on fight pass" then I log in to watch and it's fucking blacked out in Australia because it's airing on cable tv here. So I'm cancelling today. You dun goofed zuffa, you dun goofed. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique -
victorpoprock - 
Let me bang bro -
uniquetechnique - 
Let me bang bro - 
MMA Playwright - "No joke, the Obamacare website roll out was done better than Fight Pass..."

Is this true?

Yes, no exagerration. I'm paying for Fight Pass and have access to less than 10% of the content it says I would have and I'm not even touching on the atrocity of a design. I could live with a terrible design as long as I could muddle around and eventually find what I wanted to watch, but it quite simply isn't there. This is like paying for a 12 pack of beer and 11 of the cans are empty.

Umm, have you tried to get in touch with their customer service before shouting out to the CEO and Prez?

What is that going to do? The problem isn't a user issue, it's a systemic issue. Dana and Lorenzo obviously cared enough about this have a press conference about it, but I doubt they know what it looks like or is - maybe someone like Cindy could pass this thread along to them and they'll take a look. As the bosses, I'm sure they will shit when they see what was delivered based on their promises of the service. What is some schmuck making $10 an hour answering UFC customer service emails going to do about it? This is a big fucking deal from a business perspective and if Dana and Lorenzo aren't aware of this disaster right now, I bet you heads are going to roll for how much this is going to ultimately cost in people that quit/never join because of how shitty it is right now as a paid service.
You are high if you think dana and Lorenzo are unaware of the current content on fightpass. You aren't telling them anything they don't already know. Phone Post 3.0

It's typical here..they want Dana or Fertita to post here. We see this all the time. :P
Hilarious that I got voted down 3 times for this post. Some people just don't get it. Phone Post 3.0

demonsurge - I work dealing with credit card chargebacks.

You can contact Visa / Mastercard and advise them you paid for something and it was not as advertised (if they are unwilling to refund you).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback#Reason_codes

Causes
The merchant:.
• Inaccurately described the merchandise or services .
• Did not perform the services as described

Believe me, its a lot easier to do than you would expect.
How long after a charge has gone through can you do this? I got fucked over by a travel agent recently who is dragging their feet big time on a refund. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

With the UFC's online track record, how did anyone think this was going to be a good idea?

Dana screams at the Internet during interviews and tells the Internet he's not afraid of it.

I mean come on, would you buy an online product from a person that screams at the Internet?

That's just not good thinking.

Glad I didn't sign up. Let me know when all the content is actually up. I will buy it then. Sucks y'all all got charged, but it was plain as day what was going to happen. Enjoy paying for it while they take their sweet ass time putting content up piece by piece. Phone Post 3.0

I've been using ufc select via YouTube

Only 6 bucks a month and it has just as many fights

1080p too =) Phone Post 3.0

This is unbelievable, I am so happy I didn't sign up for this.... The way the UFC has been over the past 18 months I find it harder to be a fan.... Phone Post 3.0